Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

they only releasing in Boston as an exclusive.. When I heard, all I could do was...
You sure they won't do a wider release? I am in boston so attainable for me but what about you guys? 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Pretty sure you'll be fine, Nordstrom doesn't sell fakes , upload detailed pics, we will verify
What was your order number? I checked out at 1pm too I think after Thursday is when you should worry

Here are some detailed pics. Legit check please. The box that the shoe came with really through me off. Thank you so much for the help.

The box size is what threw you off, or something else about it? I have a lot of NBs that came in boxes that the shoes just barely fit in, or they fit real snug. Other than that, I don't know much about the shoes to offer a legit, but the box size should be OK.

The box size is what threw you off, or something else about it? I have a lot of NBs that came in boxes that the shoes just barely fit in, or they fit real snug. Other than that, I don't know much about the shoes to offer a legit, but the box size should be OK.

It's not really the box size. But see how like the cover of the box is different than conventional ones. The cover goes inside the sides as opposed to surrounding it. And plus you can poke a hole in the middle to make it easier to open. 990s that I seen have a conventional box with a regular lid unlike these. I know it's such a minor detail. But paying 180 dollars for these and seeing a different box used made me a bit skeptical. I needed input from avid new balance consumers.

It's not really the box size. But see how like the cover of the box is different than conventional ones. The cover goes inside the sides as opposed to surrounding it. And plus you can poke a hole in the middle to make it easier to open. 990s that I seen have a conventional box with a regular lid unlike these. I know it's such a minor detail. But paying 180 dollars for these and seeing a different box used made me a bit skeptical. I needed input from avid new balance consumers.

That's an older box design. You have nothing to worry about. NB tends to use older boxes for releases they consider special (see the 576 25th anniversary white box)

Also, I :lol: then :smh: at you asking for a LC for a pair coming from Nordstrom.

Here are some detailed pics. Legit check please. The box that the shoe came with really through me off. Thank you so much for the help.[/quote]

Son, did you mean "threw" ??

Don't mean to be rude, but, seriously..... Legit check when you bought the shoes from Nordstroms? New Balance has four of five box types that I know of, and sometimes the same shoe will come in different boxes depending on the size and when you buy it.

Please keep everyone updated on the concepts shipping saga.

There is nothing more exciting than seeing a bunch of guys posting order numbers and whether their shoes have shipped or not.

Maybe someone could collate this in a spreadsheet for future reference?

Lets start a discussion: worst 3 collabs by new balance this year, (jan-sept) either by release execution, collab execution and/or personal satisfaction once seeing the product, etc.

So what rating would you guys give the "C-Notes" from a scale of 1 to 10. And that is disregarding all the hype or exclusivity. Strictly the aesthetics an design of the sneaker.

So what rating would you guys give the "C-Notes" from a scale of 1 to 10. And that is disregarding all the hype or exclusivity. Strictly the aesthetics an design of the sneaker.
I think a good idea, could've had a better execution especially since they were trying to mimic the new 100$ dollar bill, but I do like the colors, nothing too flashy but very attractive, I do look forward to putting those copper colored laces though.

edit: no score

Last edited:

I think a good idea, could've had a better execution especially since they were trying to mimic the new 100$ dollar bill, but I do like the colors, nothing too flashy but very attractive, I do look forward to putting those copper colored laces though.
Where is your score card sir -_- lol

I like how people are calling them the Kennedy 2.0s. Haha. I personally love them but I love subtle shoes. I give them a solid 8.5/10

Lets start a discussion: worst 3 collabs by new balance this year, (jan-sept) either by release execution, collab execution and/or personal satisfaction once seeing the product, etc.
1. CMSS - Lazy execution, better off buying USA made Royal 996s for cheaper

2. Engineered Garments - Also lazy, and a subtle knock off of the Left-Overs Pack

3. Herschel - Couldve used new silhouettes this go around / Bodega - Corny concept, trash colorway

received an email right at 12 pm  CST from them

order number in the 14230s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom