Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

cleaning the closet and forgot I had these.. Wonder how much I can get for them.

about $220

That's ridiculous. $1200 + donor and it's not from New Balance.

That's easily $200+ more than the air max 1 bespoke which actually comes from the manufacturer.

Imo they are a waste of an nb collab. Prob wil sit. 530 isn't that popular plus add to the fact they are pretty damn plain. Maybe a good pair to snag on sale if u like them

Well this is kinda irratating. Just got the end 575s in and Im prerty let down. The shoe itself is awesome but looks like they may have been triedon and dirt marks on the shoe and nasty 1s on the white laces. I understand they will get dirty but out of the box this is sad. Thinking about calling end and seeing if I can get something done about it.

Well this is kinda irratating. Just got the end 575s in and Im prerty let down. The shoe itself is awesome but looks like they may have been triedon and dirt marks on the shoe and nasty 1s on the white laces. I understand they will get dirty but out of the box this is sad. Thinking about calling end and seeing if I can get something done about it.

End has pretty good customer service. I would email them or even call them if u have long distance plan. They usually are very helpful

Last edited:
Call them. Email them. Tag them on Instagram. Anything to get attention to show how pissed you r.

On the other hand, you can now safely wear them knowing they have been ...broken in :smile:

Back
Top Bottom