Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

UNforgivable..​

^Vidi doin' what Vidi does best...rock Vidis.  998 nothing!  Those are "Vidis" nawmean?  

Fo' real dunny...your 998 collect is willy bonkaz!  What you sittin' on?  998 pairs?  
laugh.gif

Sick wear per usual fam.  HTBs = one of the best!

^Vidi doin' what Vidi does best...rock Vidis.  998 nothing!  Those are "Vidis" nawmean?  

Fo' real dunny...your 998 collect is willy bonkaz!  What you sittin' on?  998 pairs?  
laugh.gif

Sick wear per usual fam.  HTBs = one of the best!
Thanks homie across the pond! 
nthat.gif

As far as pairs... I guess we'll just have to wait til December! 
happy.gif

Anyone who is a size 10 should check out sneakersandwax on IG. Looks to be selling some solid pairs.

Tannerys, pebble blues, concrete jungles, infernos.

Would totally go for the starcow 1500SCG if they were my size.

I feel like an idiot... can't see a place to enter the code?
Once you go to the checkout page you'll see a spot where you can type in the code. It's a bit confusing, but what I do is click "Add to Cart", then click on the right hand upper page where it says "Account" and then "My Cart" will show up in the upper right hand corner next to "Account." 

Click on "My Cart", click "checkout" and you'll be taken to the page where you will have the chance to apply that promo code.
Bro I was about call it a day after dropping so much for the BB collab but this deal...
Do it, bro. lol. I totally would but I just dropped some $ yesterday on a pair of 996s. I am contemplating hopping on that 11.5 myself. Make it easier for me and snatch it up.

Once you go to the checkout page you'll see a spot where you can type in the code. It's a bit confusing, but what I do is click "Add to Cart", then click on the right hand upper page where it says "Account" and then "My Cart" will show up in the upper right hand corner next to "Account." 

Click on "My Cart", click "checkout" and you'll be taken to the page where you will have the chance to apply that promo code.

Do it, bro. lol. I totally would but I just dropped some $ yesterday on a pair of 996s. I am contemplating hopping on that 11.5 myself. Make it easier for me and snatch it up.
Heads up for my big-footed brothers, 11.5 and 12 available for 998CSAM:

http://soleclassics.com/collections/new-balance/products/new-balance-998

Use code "thepurge" for 50% off. Comes out to $80 before shipping. 

I think my issue is that there doesn't appear to be a way to enter the promo code and use PayPal.

I think my issue is that there doesn't appear to be a way to enter the promo code and use PayPal.
Do everything that I told you to do. Don't click "Secure checkout with paypal." Wait until the last page when you submit payment information and you'll have the option to pay with paypall. It's the same as all other sites that utilize shopify.

15% off + 5% ebates cash + shipping till Labor Day. Don't think its going to get any better so I thought I would let y'all know in case.

Also, full refund policy applies to NB1 products right?

Last edited:

Bro I did it, and I didn't realize but this isn't far from where I live, so I saved a couple bucks by picking it up. Thanks again for the hookup and making me broke jkjk lol

Back
Top Bottom