Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

so nb1 is out of men's size 9, would it be a bad idea to get a women's 10.5 with width being "B"?

Happy OCF for the New Year fellas! Last time in a long time you'll probably see these on feet. Bout to put the NB1 collection in storage​

Last edited:
Those are bangin..

Need them yard 577 on discount already..

Anyone catch them Tassies on Upthere other night?

But it's Asian made and the toe looks so bulbous! The upcoming horween 997 looks really promising

My short list of the best 997's of the year.

The underrated and slept on Moonshot from J Crew. So clean and understated. Easy to get dirty but one of my favorite releases of the year. The color morphs subtly with changes in ambient light.

Very similar to the Moonshot with its lighter colorway, is the soon to be classic DSAI released as part of the explore by the sea pack. Once again very understated and so clean for a fantastic spring and summer shoe with great hits of leather.

I was mesmerized when I first saw the DTAG or "Red Clays". I loved the different red colors and the use of leather on the shoe. For a general release I felt it  was spectacular and matched up nicely with the release of the 998 ASH for a fall/winter shoe. Magneto's shoes  for stomping around on Mars as someone here once said.

Also impressive was the Concepts City Rivalry Pack. The lighter color might not please everyone, however, these are a fantastic spring shoe. You can rock these around April!

Then for my 997 of the year for 2016.....Butterscotch J Crew. From the original packaging to the incredible use of colors, this is  for me the best 997 of the year bar none. I was blessed to double up with the surprise restock. I hope everyone who wanted this shoe was/is able to get it. The restock has also helped to keep resale prices in check which is actually really nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom