Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Has anyone copped the Stussy V4s? I'm asking about anyone other than the usual suspects (@feelmeguilty, squizzy3000 squizzy3000 ), lol. I'm still waiting to see where else they drop so I can try and finesse a discount for myself.

I'm curious to see what they look like in real life. I really hope they look like this in real life (photo from Tres Bien):

M990SC4 NT.jpg

Has anyone copped the Stussy V4s? I'm asking about anyone other than the usual suspects (@feelmeguilty, squizzy3000 squizzy3000 ), lol. I'm still waiting to see where else they drop so I can try and finesse a discount for myself.

I'm curious to see what they look like in real life. I really hope they look like this in real life (photo from Tres Bien):

M990SC4 NT.jpg
Funny, I saw pics on the bodega site and said to myself ‘I hope they look like this in real life’ haha. These look even better, I may just pull the trigger. I’ll have some time tomorrow and, if they’re available, will pick them up in store at either stussy or NB flagship in NY.

M990SC4 NT.jpg
DSCF0122.JPG

Copped this yesterday at NB Store. This was taken under natural light.
IMG_20170930_123726.jpg
This was taken in store when I was trying it on.

Last edited:
Anyone know of any U.S. shops selling the Stussy 990s in an 11.5? Or.. any active codes that work for SNS or Tres-Bien. Sizes are drying up fast. Should've bit the bullet when I saw my size. Didn't think these would sell out this quickly.

Anybody know if the Made in USA 999s that came out have a grey stripe at the front side midsole or not? NB pix don't have it but other retailers' pix do.

Back
Top Bottom