Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What type of madness is this?! Anytime I stumble on a pair of these, it's not in my size. And now that I found one, this is what they're (re)selling for?

Looks like I need to give up hope on these.
IMG_5180.PNG
I paid 30 bucks for mine at a Vegas outlet years ago. Bought like 4 pairs

I might actually end up grabbing them for that price. I wouldn't mind having the New Balance points or getting like the cash back but I think in total buying them off eBay would still be cheaper unless I want to wait around for a real discount but I was hoping that she would wear these for St Patty's Day

I just want to make one last comment about the 1500BGG: I’m embarrassed to say I didn’t realize that toe/ heel wrap is dark brown suede. Wasn’t until they were in direct sunlight that I noticed, thought it was black suede.

Green v4 should hit online in about a week or so. There's always a few random st Patty's v3s floating around too. I prefer that one with the grey heel.

Last edited:
I only hit up marshalls due to the post on here. Thanks btw. I buy all my sneakers online as I never win any local raffles, and nothing good is in store anyways.

I have been watching that green 990 ad on ebay for a few days, trying to decide if I really want them, or not.

remy remy

I think I stumbled upon your Instagram account and I notice you created a "Phantaci" inspired pair of 998s. Were those made from the current color wheel?

Anybody know where I can find the Stance 997 ? Sz11.5-12? Seems dried up pretty much everywhere in my size.

Anybody know where I can find the Stance 997 ? Sz11.5-12? Seems dried up pretty much everywhere in my size.

I have been looking for this too. Sort of a consolation prize in case I don't come around to grabbing the Kith NB 997.5 cyclades.

I found some of the stance 997s on random European sites and boutiques for full price. Haven't found them on sale at a decent price anywhere yet.

I have been looking for this too. Sort of a consolation prize in case I don't come around to grabbing the Kith NB 997.5 cyclades.

I found some of the stance 997s on random European sites and boutiques for full price. Haven't found them on sale at a decent price anywhere yet.
Remember the eu sites you saw them?

Saw a coworker with the 991.5SP on feet . Super dope in person anybody know where I might be able to find a pair? Size 11.5/12

Back
Top Bottom