Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

wow thats the 3rd time ive missed out on the 577 berlins for deals saw hanon with them up for about 60 shipped went back the next day they were gone.

need to find the concepts somehow, assuming they will drop on the concepts website? assuming euro sites wont be getting them?

anyway won these for a good deal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...gename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so i bought the new 890. the lightest shoe ive ever tried on. cant wait to use um.

no pix?

not a very good pic but i love these shoes. basically just use um for the treadmill. %##% is the lightest shoe i ever bought. lighter than my kobes

Finally found a pair of these in my size. I should have them in hand in about a week or so.

large.jpg

^ those are sick!! Great pick up my friend. A nice fresh understated shoe! I'm hoping to pick up the pair coming out on April 1st.

Btw, good to run into ya on the boards =)

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

^ those are sick!! Great pick up my friend. A nice fresh understated shoe! I'm hoping to pick up the pair coming out on April 1st.

if you are referring to the concepts 996 the date got switched to April 2nd.

so i bought the new 890. the lightest shoe ive ever tried on. cant wait to use um.

no pix?

not a very good pic but i love these shoes. basically just use um for the treadmill. %##% is the lightest shoe i ever bought. lighter than my kobes

Just bought them over Lunarelite 2's....Love the design of them as well!!

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

if you are referring to the concepts 996 the date got switched to April 2nd.
Pushed back again to the 16th

https://twitter.com/#!/cncpts/status/50589069134143488

^yeah, just saw that too. Good looks on the release updates, none the less! I'm fine waiting. It's still raining intermittently here in the bay anyway. Looking forward to checking out that quality first-hand though

anyone still lookn to cop the last concepts x NB colab... www.skiptomyshoe.com  still has both models for cheap!!!!  lots of sizes left.. $115 shipped, original msrp was $150... just grabbed the 1500's cause i slept on em...

^ No offense, but that Concepts collabo is one of the worst ever. There's a reason they have so many pairs left after this long.

^they grew on me.... thought they were pretty lame but the leathers on these are amazing, especially if you love some brown kicks....

Originally Posted by truniversal

Heads up : An ebay seller (hitch--n--post) has, what look like, the black colorway of the New Balance 577 Berlin Wall Pack for $65 shipped (OBO). Size 13 only.

overkill-x-new-balance-577-berlin-wall-pack-3.jpg

thanks again these joints came in and they are pretty much flowers I made a best offer of 45 for these (shipped)

I'm trying to cop kennedy's for my friend. Any idea's on where to cop? I don't live near the east coast so thats out of the question.

Thank's NT

^ From what I've read it appears to be true.  Quite interested to see what they're offering.  

It would be cool to see those when you get them. I really like that you can customize all 13 pieces of the shoe and add an embroidered message to the heel. I'm going to put together a few nice cw and probably wait for a 15-20% off code. Right now, you can use codes on these shoes unlike NikeID. At 60 brand new and less than 40 on sale, waiting it out to get them <100 shipped will be worth it.

glad to see NB up doing a custom now.. only 6-8 days delivery!!!  reebok im waiting 6-8 WEEKS!!!!!  kinda dissapointed in color selection, everything just looks like a GR... post pics when you get them people!!  even after complaining ill still prolly make one or two pairs.

Just placed an order $133.16 shipped to California.... thats pretty ridiculous...  why is this custom price sooo expensive when 574's are a relatively inexpensive sneaker?  Guess its the cheap chinese factories 
frown.gif

Nice PumpLance, I'm looking forward to seeing those. There's no doubt that the 574 is a popular shoe, but I don't think there are many people that go to the NB website to buy. I hope it gets more popular and they start to add some more colors or give the option of premium leather in some colors.

Back
Top Bottom