***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

it's looking more and more obvious that they're TRYING to lose this game...

down by 7 and get the ball at half and they lay down on the final drive with 2 timeouts left?

somethings up. that's their bread and butter drive when they receive at the half

ya, tho...

dont like the idea of them wasting their last challenge before the playoffs as miami sucks pretty bad

steering the machine a little off course imo :\

be even worse if they sit everyone next week :smh:

with the injuries, they cant afford to be "too smart" for their own good right now

Last edited:
maybe Bill is playing the long con and giving the jets NOTHING to see this week so when they play in the playoffs it's a total mind ****...

maybe I'm reaching but as a Pats fan you can't help but wonder what going on.

wasting timeouts. Brady's first 5 throws were swing passes to HBs. they even threw behind the line on a 3rd and 3 after a defensive holding almost like they were mad they had a better chance to make it...

not to mention they pulled out a whole bag of tricks on ONE drive. a flea flicker. a reverse and even a wildcat?

Last edited:
i just think they know it's not a must win and they're not going to out of their way to put players in harm's way. it's almost like the players have been told to not kill themselves out there today :lol:

belichick pissin me off lately

i swear, he tried for two back-to-back on sides kicks the other game

better odds to be struck by lightning :smh:

bill bein a mister smarty pants lately :smh:

:lol:

it's not ideal but it's not a huge deal. the vollmer loss is the only issue i have with today's game. don't let anyone else get hurt, please

Last edited:
got caught up in the holidays and forgot to post...

wifey got me tickets to the Divisional game. she stays winning. last year I got the championship game.

only problem is the tickets say "Wildcard/divisional" for Sunday the 9th and didn't know about that situation so she booked the hotel for the 9th. it was at Pats Renaissance too so I gotta figure out what to do. I doubt there's rooms for the following weekend when the game will be played

Last edited:
Kinda wish we were in the running for the 2 seed
smokin.gif

not quite that but with Pitt losing and the Jets winning..this loss was a victory in a way. Pitt offense potentially not being in the playoffs is a blessing

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 3m3 minutes ago
Sliver of good news for Pats: They're hopeful LT Sebastian Vollmer's injury is limited to a sprain. Could still be a few weeks. MRI to come.

glad that the team overcame that deficit. I swear it seems like tommy4rings have the ball and down by 6 and in the 4th Q its automatic. I wasn't even sweating it. those 2 timeouts that was used for the defense kinda screwed it up.

Officiating has been iffy all season and it showed again. The 3rd down P.I. in OT and the missed Offensive P.I. did it.

Glad to hear the Vollmer injury is not serious. Was at the game this weekend and barely sat down before dude was getting carted off the field. He won't play this week, but should be back for the playoffs.

gonna be very interesting to see a somewhat fully healthy Patriots team minus those on IR like Dion Blount and Solder.

i think theyre plan like always really is to manage the clock with the offense.

because this could be the best D theyve had in a while

NE might have the most underrated Defense in the league. talent wise.

Jamie Collins is shaping up to be an incredible player as well as the 2 CBs

Last edited:
notable inactives for tomorrow:

Hightower
Chandler Jones
Edelman
Ninkovich
Feeney
Siliga
Volmer
Coleman

apparently we won't have enough to dress the full 46 :lol: :smh: