Official New York Yankees Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

john heyman was on wfan right now and he said seattle would want something like hughes, bentances, montero and other prospects for felix

LMAO!!!!! they can felicitate themselves if they ask for that.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

john heyman was on wfan right now and he said seattle would want something like hughes, bentances, montero and other prospects for felix

LMAO!!!!! they can felicitate themselves if they ask for that.

C.C., A.J., Hughes, Nova, and Pettitte

Not great but I think we can make due for 1 year..

Maybe Erik Bedard or Chris Young (for 1 year) if Pettitte doesn't come back..

Trying to hold as many prospects as possible.. When we have prospects we try to unload them.. When we unload them we wonder where the hell all our prospects are..

I have a feeling anyone we try to trade for will gut our farm system...

Bullpen:  We need to offer 10-11mil  to Kerry Wood, and 10-11 mil to Rafael Soriano...  And resign Dustin Moseley for the long reliever spot.. And throw in a Scott Crain and Marte...

edit: This is from last week I hope the 2 recent epic fails have change this if not we are in deep trouble (Player News (last updated: December 7, 2010)News: General manager Brian Cashman said he is unwilling to offer Wood "closer money" this offseason, the New York Daily News reports.
Spin: The Yankees would be interested in bringing Wood back in the same setup role he thrived in last season, but Wood will likely seek to get paid as a closer elsewhere. If he doesn't find any takers, a return to the Bronx is a possibility.)

C.C., A.J., Hughes, Nova, and Pettitte

Not great but I think we can make due for 1 year..

Maybe Erik Bedard or Chris Young (for 1 year) if Pettitte doesn't come back..

Trying to hold as many prospects as possible.. When we have prospects we try to unload them.. When we unload them we wonder where the hell all our prospects are..

I have a feeling anyone we try to trade for will gut our farm system...

Bullpen:  We need to offer 10-11mil  to Kerry Wood, and 10-11 mil to Rafael Soriano...  And resign Dustin Moseley for the long reliever spot.. And throw in a Scott Crain and Marte...

edit: This is from last week I hope the 2 recent epic fails have change this if not we are in deep trouble (Player News (last updated: December 7, 2010)News: General manager Brian Cashman said he is unwilling to offer Wood "closer money" this offseason, the New York Daily News reports.
Spin: The Yankees would be interested in bringing Wood back in the same setup role he thrived in last season, but Wood will likely seek to get paid as a closer elsewhere. If he doesn't find any takers, a return to the Bronx is a possibility.)

we missed out on both crawford and lee and boston is looking like a problem. we definitely need to stock up the bullpen 

we missed out on both crawford and lee and boston is looking like a problem. we definitely need to stock up the bullpen 

cliff lee is the grinch , somebody work on that PS
laugh.gif

Yankees should throw 30 milli at Brett Cecil ... I'm telling you guys he is the best young pitcher in the AL East ... I don't know his contract situation with Toronto right now but he is a hard throwing lefty that could boost the Yankees rotation and was a childhood Yankee fan ...

Yankees should throw 30 milli at Brett Cecil ... I'm telling you guys he is the best young pitcher in the AL East ... I don't know his contract situation with Toronto right now but he is a hard throwing lefty that could boost the Yankees rotation and was a childhood Yankee fan ...

Epstein,Theo_AP.jpg

pimp.gif

seriously tho, y'all have enough firepower. we finally caught up...can't wait to throw down this year
pimp.gif

Epstein,Theo_AP.jpg

pimp.gif

seriously tho, y'all have enough firepower. we finally caught up...can't wait to throw down this year
pimp.gif

the empire WILL strike back

right now the steinbrenners, cashman an other FO ppl are eating breakfast and drawing up a gameplan

the empire WILL strike back

right now the steinbrenners, cashman an other FO ppl are eating breakfast and drawing up a gameplan

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

He is arbitration eligible..... He will get it...

Word is the Blue Jays are top runner for Greinke, so no way they let him go..

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

He is arbitration eligible..... He will get it...

Word is the Blue Jays are top runner for Greinke, so no way they let him go..

over/under on when Joba to the Rotation rumors begin?!

With that Cliff Lee money, sign a lefty and righty reliever + an OF bat. We're going to need a lot of bullpen arms this year.

over/under on when Joba to the Rotation rumors begin?!

With that Cliff Lee money, sign a lefty and righty reliever + an OF bat. We're going to need a lot of bullpen arms this year.

I thought joe over-managed last year with the pen....

Looking at out potential rotation this year.....its gonna be..
laugh.gif

No cliff lee. Should be fun.
smile.gif

I thought joe over-managed last year with the pen....

Looking at out potential rotation this year.....its gonna be..
laugh.gif

No cliff lee. Should be fun.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom