:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

so #!**@$# hyped up

cant wait to read through this threadm im sure many hurt feelings.

to go from our off season to the super bowl is crazy.

so happy

Missed the end due to our hockey game tonight (everyone in their gear watching until the ref made us come on the ice). Nice job Giants, well done. Will post my thoughts on XLVI later

Good game. Eli played great despite our defense roughing him up. He never got rattled. And your defense shut down Gore and kept Alex Smith off. Should be a great Superbowl.

Back to the Niners, we had a great run, but, we lost to a team that played better. Nothing to be a shamed off. We just need to give Alex more options and refine our offensive schemes. Our defense carried us through out the season so I have nothing to say about them. We should be able to make another run next season if we sharpen our Playbook.continue playing top notch D. Our offense just needs to improve.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

x2_a8c9435

Crabtree's sorry %+! has no right to be staring someone down
laugh.gif
real talk. this guy was missing in action the entire game 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And your defense shut down Gore 
i dont think giants shut him down more so the 9ers couldnt convert on 3rd downs, more conversons on 3rd down and gore gets 25 carries for over 100

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Grats Giants.

Rep the NFC well and #++% up the Pats.

From your lips to the Big Man's ears.
But seriously, the Niners D had ME shook all day.  They are not just good, they are great.

Crazy that the game came down to the most underrated aspect(special teams).

One of the best game I have ever seen though, no doubt.  So glad the Giants were able to pull it out, but win or lose today, that game was the truth.

I agree. A classic game from two great franchises. Eli was scaring the +@#! out of me the whole damn game.

So damn sad/pissed/happy.

I know polorico is a cowboys fan, hopefully he gets Kyle Williams fired.

at the end of the day, the niners made it much further than people expected. Hopefully we can acquire better players over the off season.

goodluck Giants.

Absolutely nothing to feel ashamed about if you're a true 49ers fan. It sucks seeing Facebook and Twitter blowing up with bandwagoners getting on Kyle Williams, but the 49ers exceeded all realistic expectations this year...and it's safe to say the 49ers are back in business
pimp.gif

Hopefully with a good offseason we can upgrade the receiving corps and continue to get better. There's definitely a lot of room for optimism.

Originally Posted by Air273

What game were you watching?
If SF had a competent QB or an OC that wasnt playing super conservative, shEli would have taken the L.

1 bad throw?  I can count AT LEAST 3 and I'm trying hard to forget this game ever happened.

roll.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]so the 49ers get credit for the job on the giants but the giants dont get credit for locking down the 49ers and allowing 2 big plays really which was just dumb plays by our team because your entire receiving offense is one player, all you have to do is double davis and the 49ers vs a good defense is trash...your WRS ARE BUMS[/font]

You don't sound very intelligent so I'll type this slow and hopefully you can keep up.
What credit do you want me to give the Giants?  You said yourself SF only has one receiver, our "WR ARE BUMS" and all ya'll had to do was double team Vernon Davis.  Sounds like a pretty easy feat considering we have a little girl playing QB.  The Giants did what they were SUPPOSED to do.  I'm not going to sing their praises for stopping this offense.  

And you believe that clown's statement that Eli only had 1 bad throw, do you?  +@*% outta here.  I know you're of the simple minded folk but really??? If it wasn't for Kyle Williams climbing out of his mother's wound and making this world a ****tier place, the Giants would have lost this game.  You're not going to change my mind on that so don't even bother trying.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by Air273

What game were you watching?
If SF had a competent QB or an OC that wasnt playing super conservative, shEli would have taken the L.

1 bad throw?  I can count AT LEAST 3 and I'm trying hard to forget this game ever happened.

roll.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]so the 49ers get credit for the job on the giants but the giants dont get credit for locking down the 49ers and allowing 2 big plays really which was just dumb plays by our team because your entire receiving offense is one player, all you have to do is double davis and the 49ers vs a good defense is trash...your WRS ARE BUMS[/font]

You don't sound very intelligent so I'll type this slow and hopefully you can keep up.
What credit do you want me to give the Giants?  You said yourself SF only has one receiver, our "WR ARE BUMS" and all ya'll had to do was double team Vernon Davis.  Sounds like a pretty easy feat considering we have a little girl playing QB.  The Giants did what they were SUPPOSED to do.  I'm not going to sing their praises for stopping this offense.  

And you believe that clown's statement that Eli only had 1 bad throw, do you?  +@*% outta here.  I know you're of the simple minded folk but really??? If it wasn't for Kyle Williams climbing out of his mother's wound and making this world a ****tier place, the Giants would have lost this game.  You're not going to change my mind on that so don't even bother trying.

It doesn't matter, Giants won and Niners lost.  It's as simple as that.  I agree Eli didn't have just 1 bad throw but he showed a lot of guts against your great defense.
In terms of the Giants doing what they were "supposed" to do, the Niners would favored to WIN this game, so I don't completely agree with that.

I know your post wasn't directed at me, but decided to throw in my 2 cents anyway.

Great game today, the better team won.

Instant classic for sure!!!!!

Good luck G men.

The niners have to get a new ballpark. Just left the stadium. Took 2 hours to get near sfo from after the game was over. Traffic is horrible out there. Better luck next year niner fans.

Go Steelers pro bowlers. Get better Pouncey.

I'm beyond happy about this win and it was tough, 49ers defense was relentless in the second half. Eli took some shots. Overall we were solid but could have been better. Can't wait for the Super Bowl

Can't blame either L on special teams, Lee Evans dropped the GAME WINNING TD to turn around and celebrate.
Williams had two fumbles but also kept putting the 49ers in FG range, he had solid returns. Not his fault that the Niners offense couldn't score like they needed to.

Both teams played hard, was a good game. Both defenses played well, BUT the better team did not win. Niners have the better defense, and 2 +*%!+$ up punt returns by williams was the difference maker. Game should have never went to OT, but oh well. Giants didnt have a kyle williams on thier team. And Eli was stout in crunch time. Good Luck in the SuperBowl

Originally Posted by acidicality

It sucks seeing Facebook and Twitter blowing up with bandwagoners getting on Kyle Williams

Uh, what the hell are people supposed to say about that POS?

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by acidicality

It sucks seeing Facebook and Twitter blowing up with bandwagoners getting on Kyle Williams

Uh, what the hell are people supposed to say about that POS?
Sad but true. The only time the giants scored in the second half were after his turnovers with the short field. The 49er defense was locked in.

Originally Posted by epox12

Sad but true. The only time the giants scored in the second half were after his turnovers with the short field. The 49er defense was locked in.

Indeed.  San Fran made Eli look pretty decent and not at all elite like he usually is.

Back
Top Bottom