:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

That idiot was on a mission to !*$! up. I remember him diving to field a punt in the 2nd quarter. I turned to my buddy and said, "that was a helluva catch but this fool needs to learn to get out of the way."

Little did I know he was saving his best for last...

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

9er fans were out in full effect this whole week but now they some quiet !%* #!$$%*@!

Never understood this logic. What do you want 9er fans to say right now after a tough loss? "That was an awesome loss!" You are a Raider fan worry about the 20 int's Palmer is going to throw next year.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by acidicality

It sucks seeing Facebook and Twitter blowing up with bandwagoners getting on Kyle Williams

Uh, what the hell are people supposed to say about that POS?
It's the same people who never follow sports that are suddenly the biggest Niner fans. Just a little peeved.
laugh.gif

He deserves the blame, but hey, that's how it goes. There's reason to be optimistic as a Niner fan, and any sane 49er fan wouldn't have thought they would make it this far this soon. As long as Harbaugh and Baalke make the right moves in the offseason, they'll be alright.

Originally Posted by epox12

9er fans were out in full effect this whole week but now they some quiet !%* #!$$%*@!

Never understood this logic. What do you want 9er fans to say right now after a tough loss? "That was an awesome loss!" You are a Raider fan worry about the 20 int's Palmer is going to throw next year.

You said Jamarcus was Better than Palmer. Sit Your !+* Down
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
GUNSnROSES wrote:

You said Jamarcus was Better Palmer. Sit Your #$% Down
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was being sarcastic after someone randomly brought up DHB.  But seriously what does he expect 9er fans to say? Palmer will throw 20 Int's next year.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
GUNSnROSES wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was being sarcastic after someone randomly brought up DHB.  But seriously what does he expect 9er fans to say? Palmer will throw 20 Int's next year.

Didn't know you can predict the future.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Both teams played hard, was a good game. Both defenses played well, BUT the better team did not win. Niners have the better defense, and 2 +*%!+$ up punt returns by williams was the difference maker. Game should have never went to OT, but oh well. Giants didnt have a kyle williams on thier team. And Eli was stout in crunch time. Good Luck in the SuperBowl
Can't say the better team didn't win, our offense is better, 49ers defense is better. It's not like the 49ers defense is drastically better either, their secondary is weak. Eli had NO problem throwing the ball until the 4th quarter, just like Brees had no problem throwing the ball the whole game. 

Originally Posted by GUNSnROSES

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
GUNSnROSES wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

20 int's in 2010, 16 int's in 10 games in 2011. If the over/under was at 15 int's, I'll take the over.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Both teams played hard, was a good game. Both defenses played well, BUT the better team did not win. Niners have the better defense, and 2 +*%!+$ up punt returns by williams was the difference maker. Game should have never went to OT, but oh well. Giants didnt have a kyle williams on thier team. And Eli was stout in crunch time. Good Luck in the SuperBowl
Can't say the better team didn't win, our offense is better, 49ers defense is better. It's not like the 49ers defense is drastically better either, their secondary is weak. Eli had NO problem throwing the ball until the 4th quarter, just like Brees had no problem throwing the ball the whole game. 
Agreed to an extent...the 49ers couldn't move the ball at the end either. It's hard to say that they would have scored if Kyle Williams didn't fumble, but we'll never know now.
The secondary is fine; it's a passing league and QBs are gonna be able to get yardage even on good defenses. However,  Eli didn't win the game at the end- it was the fumble that put the Giants in position to win.

Both teams are very evenly matched, and the scores of both games they've played proves that. If both teams played 10 times it would probably be 50/50.

Negative.

Kyle Williams would not play all 10 games so the odds are in SF's favor.

!#%%+@* #!+**$ *@+$# %@* $*+#@

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
20 int's in 2010, 16 int's in 10 games in 2011. If the over/under was at 15 int's, I'll take the over.

Dude was retired for A quarter of year. A trading camp and he will be fine.

i'm just mad that the giants didn't beat us. that W was gift wrapped to them. i would be taking the L a lot better if the giants had turned in a good drive and sealed it with a field goal. the way it ended just hurts.

laugh.gif

Dude was retired for A quarter of year. A trading camp and he will be fine.

Yeah I am sure that's all it will take.

Originally Posted by BaldGrill

i'm just mad that the giants didn't beat us. that W was gift wrapped to them. i would be taking the L a lot better if the giants had turned in a good drive and sealed it with a field goal. the way it ended just hurts.
tumblr_li09zdPyrl1qhzl0jo1_400.jpg

It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or win by a mile. Winning is winnning. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll take the gift wrapped win!

I don't want to hear the words "Forward" and/or "Progress" again.

Good game to the Giants though.

LOL at the Raider fan in this thread trying to take shots at Niners fans. Trying to make yourself feel better because your team is butt cheeks.

Niners need to draft a WR or get one through free-agency. The passing game has been pretty average all year & its not Alex Smiths fault - he needs more weapons.

The passing game has been pretty average all year & its not Alex Smiths fault - he needs more weapons.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you his mom?  Stop it.

I am not sold on Smith but he is not wrong. Crabtree was very inconsistent all year and we never had a legit number 2 receiver after the Morgan injury. Braylon was a huge bust so that left him with only VD as our consistent play making receiver. Smith was mediocre at times but he does need better receivers.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

The passing game has been pretty average all year & its not Alex Smiths fault - he needs more weapons.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you his mom?  Stop it.

Alex had a GREAT year.

even though he did, if we can get an upgrade at the qb position (peyton) then i'm all for it. i am pretty much done with crabtree though.

Back
Top Bottom