:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

Originally Posted by glasses

Not one ounce of me can get myself to be scared about the "giants" this season

I'm aware they are clicking on offense right now, but at the end of the day they are a 9-7 team. Their last 2 "blowouts" weren't a result of their own performance, rather a lack thereof from the other team. (falcons and packers). Falcons shouldn't have made the playoffs, packers had their worst effort of the season

but it's still NY vs SF.

i don't want to get too ahead of myself, because anything can happen at any given time, but i'm pretty positive we will be in the superbowl. It's the giants..... I don't care about the 1990 NFC chip game. 2 entirely different teams on both sides now. You ruffle eli's feathers and he starts throwing picks and their offense is erased.

it's almost too good to be true....lets go to the superbowl boys

LOL. CLOOWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN
quoting so Shoes knows where to get the QOTW should the outcome be not what this poster above wants.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

My post was directed mainly at one clown despite the general statement, point is he obviously has no clue about football especially with his dumb "they are just a 9-7 team" as if that has any implication on the upcoming game. Dude is not even good at being a troll.

Since you can't stand my OPINION that much

and i'm so wrong on every facet of the sport

put your account on the line. The giants win on sunday, and ill give you my account. They lose and you give me yours

how confident are you in your almighty GMEN and eli

you won't have to hear from me ever again

and if you say "um im have 20,000 posts and you have less than 300 to give up" then you are as soft as your QB
so you make no sense and get called out (even by 49ers fans), and then get all emotional and type this nonsense up?
Go practice swan dives off the Golden gate bridge chump.

My post was directed mainly at one clown despite the general statement, point is he obviously has no clue about football especially with his dumb "they are just a 9-7 team" as if that has any implication on the upcoming game. Dude is not even good at being a troll.

Since you can't stand my OPINION that much

and i'm so wrong on every facet of the sport

put your account on the line. The giants win on sunday, and ill give you my account. They lose and you give me yours

how confident are you in your almighty GMEN and eli

you won't have to hear from me ever again

and if you say "um im have 20,000 posts and you have less than 300 to give up" then you are as soft as your QB
so you make no sense and get called out (even by 49ers fans), and then get all emotional and type this nonsense up?
Go practice swan dives off the Golden gate bridge chump.

only if it's IP bans 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

This thread is going to be real funny if/when the Giants win...

a lot of "our future looks good", "look how much we changed from last year", "we played our hearts out", "we lost, giants didnt win", etc etc.
typical responses from a team that don't usually win.

Meh I don't even care for the week 10 match up as any indicator, esp since the GMen did not even have Tuck, Osi, and Bradshaw out there yet were 10 yards away from tying the game.

Playoffs are a different monster, this game can go either way, both defenses are playing at a high level.
osi did play
grin.gif
 looking back at the stat sheet, Tuck started the game as well. I don't know how much he played though. But Osi played the whole game. 
Gore was out most of the game as well
eyes.gif

thing that scares me most about giants is the pass rush.

alex smith will have to play the game of his entire life if the 49ers have any chance. son is gonna get crunched a few times. you know how this fool is slow to react.

he made 3 outstanding passes at the end of the game but hes gonna have play like that the whole game. you already know eli is gonna come to play.

can you imagine if alex smith garbage #+@ quarterback beats 3 super bowl champ quarterbacks 3 games in a row for a super bowl title? would be almost as story book as the sf giants winning the world series.

For the niners to win it all alex smith will have to defeat drew brees, eli manning, and possibly Tom brady... talk about crazy....

I dont see that happening at all but hey anything is possible...

giants are 4-0 in NFC championship games since the 90's. i hate them

DO THE BET. who is getting emotional? not me? You have said my name numerous times throughout your posts, this is my first time even acknowledging you

please with the "its an uneven bet, ITS FORUM POSTS, not money, i don't care if you have 150k racked up over 39 years...its still forum posts, and you guys have the audacity to call me the clown lol

I'm not trolling. I'm a die hard whole hearted niners fan. I don't make outrageous claims, I don't think the we could debo every team. I know the packers, ravens, and patriots teams would all give us problems right now.

do the bet. i don't have an alt screename, as it is this one was given to me. if i lose, ill be gone for good, no coming back. IP ban.

If this bet goes down I'm gonna have to side with Glasses. I don't agree with what he says but I'm NOT rooting for the 49ers to lose just so he gets banned. It's not even a consolation prize.

DO THE BET. who is getting emotional? not me? You have said my name numerous times throughout your posts, this is my first time even acknowledging you

please with the "its an uneven bet, ITS FORUM POSTS, not money, i don't care if you have 150k racked up over 39 years...its still forum posts, and you guys have the audacity to call me the clown lol

I'm not trolling. I'm a die hard whole hearted niners fan. I don't make outrageous claims, I don't think the we could debo every team. I know the packers, ravens, and patriots teams would all give us problems right now.

do the bet. i don't have an alt screename, as it is this one was given to me. if i lose, ill be gone for good, no coming back. IP ban.
Only issue I have is that, I've never even seen you post before two days ago, so its not like I would even care if you're banned or not.
...and that's cool if ya confident in ya team, you SHOULD BE, but I called out your dumb reasoning such as records like that means anything. Plus I said this game could go either way so relax internet tough guy.

......that bet is too one sided bruh, I post on NT to kill time at work and work on music, if you want to bet a decent amount of $$$ then talk to me, that's the only bet that matters to me.....otherwise get this lame kiddy bet your SN @!## outta here.

osi did play
grin.gif
 looking back at the stat sheet, Tuck started the game as well. I don't know how much he played though. But Osi played the whole game. 

Gore was out most of the game as well
eyes.gif

They did play but not all of the regular snaps, both looked like bottom tier pass rushers that game and were non factors due to injuries (mainly all year). I'm convinced Tuck is still hurt because he has the type of injuries that does not heal, but Osi being healthy and Hiwa and JPP playing well its opening things up more for him.

Take the bet!!!!

Just get another screen name and continue killing time ... stealing money from your employer.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

People talking like Alex Smith is going to light it up against the Giants. 
laugh.gif

Who are these people? In this thread? People are always going to talk whether they know about the team or not.

youneedmorepeople.jpg

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

People talking like Alex Smith is going to light it up against the Giants. 
laugh.gif

Who are these people? In this thread? People are always going to talk whether they know about the team or not.

youneedmorepeople.jpg

Hugh Douglas on ESPN First Take said Smith will throw 4 TDs. I think that is absurd considering the Giants held two way better QBs in Matt Ryan & Aaron Rodgers to two TDs combined. He (Smith) in 71 career games has never thrown 4 TDs in a single game. That would be him throwing for almost 25% of his TD passes this entire season. Not happening

Haha, proof is in the pudding, if you were that confident in your GMEN you would take the bet no questions asked because there's no risk of losing your screename.

Glad you showed your true colors.

anyway, another edge that we have this sunday is the weather. 70% chance rain, and for a passing team, that undoubtedly works against you.

Smith is by no means a top 10 QB just because of this season, but give him some credit. he's thrown 17 TD's with only 5 INT's. he put up 36 points against the saints. He has made vast improvements and I think a lot of that is a result of confidence from the teams success. I wish they would give him the tebow treatment and let him air it out a little bit more frequently.

Back
Top Bottom