:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Damn yall 9ers fans need to loosen yall collars a bit. I just find it a bit odd to be shedding tears after winning a divisional round playoff game. 
Our players have been through a lot. Disappointment after disappointment. There were no dry eyes at the Stick on Saturday. Bear in mind, it's been such a long time since we've done something like this. Rookie coach, Alex Smith returning as QB. None of us even expected us to be a playoff team. VD turned his act around and it'll be hard not be emotional. Wins were hard to come by for us. We're not the Pats, Pittsburgh or you guys, we appreciate every win. Especially our first playoff win in a long time and in VD's case, his first. So do us a favor and cut us some slack. 

I think we've been spoiled with 3 playoff appearances in 5 years. 
laugh.gif

GMSboy1 wrote:
Spin it? I bet with several heads......Shoes is the dude who wanted to bet but didn't want to say how much, and dude always talks reckless so what.
When did I say this was a GUARANTEED win though or that the 49ers are a team I don't have to worry about? This is the playoffs, 49ers arguably have the best defense in the league and a great team and the game can go either way.
Someone's rationale didn't make much sense (which 49ers fans said the same !@%% too), so I'm calling him out to see how confident he really is. Dude came outta nowhere wanting to bet SN's when I aiint never even seen dude post in my life.......so I'm telling him to put him money where his mouth is and throw a figure.

You sure do love to bring up !@%% from years ago and quote me a little too much, take a deep breath and enjoy the game.

ill do a SN + CASH bet. no other alternative.

I want you to eat your words, by not being able to put your opinion on this forum anymore (under your beloved sn)

Originally Posted by glasses

ill do a SN + CASH bet. no other alternative.

I want you to eat your words, by not being able to put your opinion on this forum anymore (under your beloved sn)

this dude has a personal vendetta 
laugh.gif

ksteezy>this guy easily.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Damn. I just read the Giants are undefeated in the NFC Championship? 
embarassed.gif

This means nothing. Talk history, rules.. rules were meant to be broken.

%+!@ is this partial payments?

lol @ eat my words, only dude talking reckless is you.

Throw the word bet around.....throw me a $$ figure right now if you're so confident the GMEN are no competition whatsoever, or keep it moving.

I'll do $100 easily, not putting SN on the line at all though cause that !$*# is just corny.
3rd party has to hold the money.

I couldn't care less less about winning or losing $. money means nothing. All I care about is getting you off this forum.

And you know that's the case if you put your account up

so shut up, put me on block, and pull your skirt up.

This is thee most ******ed thing I've seen on here in a while. Since when is it cool to not have bets that are even?

I'm taking money bets from niners fans for my SN. Starting a g an up.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

This is thee most ******ed thing I've seen on here in a while. Since when is it cool to not have bets that are even?
Dude just started posting and thinks like his SN means anything
laugh.gif
Nobody cares if you don't post anymore or not, @%%# I actually don't give a ##$@.
cotton-candy.jpg

All talk, pay the $100 now we'll figure out a 3rd party to hold the funds.

Last chance.

since when is it the cool thing to do to have comprehension problems?

I agreed to $100 + screename. That is an even bet, because the end result is not having to read my posts anymore.

I don't care the value. ill do $500, $1,200 it doesn't matter, whatever it will take to put his glorious screename privileges in the mix

Glasses take the $100 bet only. It's obvious that Mez's account is too important to him. I mean 29k posts, that's a lot of +%@%@%+ time and effort.

i have the $. like I said, name the "value" that you'll put your SN up for since you're such a boss
1zvfp5s.jpg

Spin it? I bet with several heads......Shoes is the dude who wanted to bet but didn't want to say how much, and dude always talks reckless so what.

----------
You sure do love to bring up !@%% from years ago and quote me a little too much, take a deep breath and enjoy the game.

How many different ways do I have to say it? Shoes put it out there for anyone to throw a figure (just like you're doing), and you proposed
ten dollars. ten dollars. You were talking down as if you carried it go hard all the time and you clearly haven't. Which was my point. Stop spinning.
-----
The ol' "stop clocking me". Nice. Let everyone know that you quote and engage me just as much though. And I only bring up the lame stuff like
those wuss predictions and wuss bets you always made.

You got it though, this back and forth is stupid.

Edit:  Under me: Stop running interference. Let your boy ride w/o the training wheels. Aren't you a junior lawyer. You Mez's legal team?

I agreed to $100 + screename. That is an even bet, because the end result is not having to read my posts anymore.

I don't care the value. ill do $500, $1,200 it doesn't matter, whatever it will take to put his glorious screename privileges in the mix
Your screenname is VALUELESS. His screenname has value. You could lose your screenname and be right back the next day, no one would know or care and it wouldn't matter. Mez loses his screenname and it goes down in S&T history. How exactly is that even again? I could understand maybe if you were Shoes or another of those Cowboy clowns but who are you on here? No one. You just trying to come up off that man and its blatantly obvious. Bet the $100 cash and keep your screennames so we have people to point and laugh at for all the stupid things said. No one wants to see you slink off into the night held unaccountable for your words.

Your screenname is VALUELESS. His screenname has value. You could lose your screenname and be right back the next day, no one would know or care and it wouldn't matter. Mez loses his screenname and it goes down in S&T history. How exactly is that even again? I could understand maybe if you were Shoes or another of those Cowboy clowns but who are you on here? No one. You just trying to come up off that man and its blatantly obvious. Bet the $100 cash and keep your screennames so we have people to point and laugh at for all the stupid things said. No one wants to see you slink off into the night held unaccountable for your words.
That right there is worthy of you getting pointed and laughed at.  A screen name having value???  Comical. 

Back
Top Bottom