Official NFL Offseason Thread

Kamika Mitchell has reportedly signed a multi-year deal with the Bills.

Gibril Wilson is also reportedly close to signing a deal with the Oakland Raiders.
mad.gif
Why would you leave a good situation?

I'm a little pissed but knowin' Jerry Reese, he'll patch up the holes through the draft.

i dont know how the hell that guy from the raiders got all that money. al davis is really going crazy. i bet he doesnt even know that he gave him all themoney. i should try out for the team may be hes stupid enough to give me a contract

Just for the record guys...the live blog on espn.com reported Cleveland traded a 3rd roundert to GB for Williams...not a 2nd...

man i dont know how i feel bout tommy kelly gettin that big of a deal. i mean dude had 1 sack last year. jus makes me wonder where the the raiders goin wit thedraft if they try and sigin haris.

opps my bad didnt know i posted that many times. but still we need to get a soild wr or get that line better for pass blockin or russel going to be on his backalot this season

i dont think chirs long makin it too number 4 thats the guy i really want. i hope berrian comes to us if not stalworth hes from sac and oakland right up theroad

ok so why the hell would berrian be interested in goin to the vikings? to have jackson throw to him? thats worse than rex...berrian most be an idiot...if hegoes to minnesota he can say goodbye to his 40 and 50 yard touchdowns of 06 or 07...hes got skills but hes definitely not great...i dont see why the bearswouldnt try to keep him its not like theres a betetr option out there...why da hell are the bears so damn cheap?? they should get into talks with turner andfaneca as well...they prolly wont bring briggs back either
smh.gif
im tired of hearing angelo speak about not overpaying...well everyone else is so does that meanur not gonna compete to make ur team better? how can they compete on the field if our management doesnt compete in free agency when we have massive holes tofill

Jerry Porter to the jags. a 6 year deal. they going to be cutting some dead weight at WR gunna?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Wilford already gone.
U already know, matt bout to take a fall
Matt Jones to the 49ers... Smith/Jones could be the next Montana/Rice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't believe I just typed that with a straight face.
laugh.gif

nah fam...unless he makes some major changes (which he prolly wont) Matt Jones is done....dude has ZERO instinct as a football player....coaches always say youcant teach 'want to'

I like the Porter move though.....dude can catch.....for some reason I've followed him in Oakland.....I expect this Williamson dude to shape up to....atleast into something solid.....the Jags receivers coach has done a good job.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

nah fam...unless he makes some major changes (which he prolly wont) Matt Jones is done....dude has ZERO instinct as a football player....coaches always say you cant teach 'want to'

I like the Porter move though.....dude can catch.....for some reason I've followed him in Oakland.....I expect this Williamson dude to shape up to....at least into something solid.....the Jags receivers coach has done a good job.

Got Porter/Williams for those end zone catches, Williamson as a burner and Northcutt as a slot... add in Gerrard throwing 'em the rock and the best 1-2 RBpunch in the NFL and I think yall's offense could end up being highly efficient this year.

troy williamson was selected 7th overall in 2005?! ... jags get a steal if the qb situation wa sthe only reason why he sucked in minnesota

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

The Bears will probably do nothing while every other team is doing as much as they can to get better. We'll probably lose briggs and berrian too

and they got the money to sign all them too
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom