Official NFL Offseason Thread

Goodfellaz86, that interview Gunna was talking about is on the NFL Page on ESPN next to the pic of Favre crying, under the videos section.

if we sign pacman i say f the draft and go get mcfadden ... the barbarian can go too we need a homerun hitter not a punisher ... if it takes 2firsts AND barberi say no ... but if its 1 first and barber or just two firsts then why not?

The Bears just made a move that could shake up the entire NFL...

Bears signed Brandon Lloyd to a one-year contract.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

lloyd_ducks.gif

A person close to Plaxico Burress said Plax was "jacked up" after hearing Javon Walker got a six-year, $55 million deal from the Raiders.

So should be most wide receivers that caught more than 26 passes last year and don't need microfracture surgery. Burress will likely ask the Giants to add a nice sum of money to his contract at some point this offseason.

laugh.gif

Idiot bears should have signed Turner. Michael Turner/Garret Wolfe Tandem >> than the whole Bears Offense. And could have put them in the playoffs.

They haven't cut Benson yet? Or atleast put him on the block

Originally Posted by buggz05

Idiot bears should have signed Turner. Michael Turner/Garret Wolfe Tandem >> than the whole Bears Offense. And could have put them in the playoffs.

I project Da Bears will score the fewest points per game in the NFL next season.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

I project Da Bears will score the fewest points per game in the NFL next season.
I'm almost willing to put $100 down that Hester will score more TD's than the Bears running game.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I'm almost willing to put $100 down that Hester will score more TD's than the Bears running game.

I got 20 (I'm broke) on the Bears D+ST+Bernard Berrian scoring more than their O.

Hopefully this means the most overrated, craptastic, worthless, fumbling and falling down before he's touched, RB of all time is gone...

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that the Seahawks agreed to terms with Julius Jones.
This comes after the signing of TJ Duckett.
pimp.gif

Now go do broadcasting with your look-a-like buddy, you worthless bum.

SS_ShaunAlexander.jpg

Damn looks like Shaun Alexander and Maurice Morris might be done in Seattle
nerd.gif
............like who'd want these bums anyway?
laugh.gif
Mo Morris is a good change of pace guy. Alexander isn't a good anything. When you hear the term "product of a system" - look at ShaunAlexander. Product of Steve Hutchinson/Walter Jones.

why are people acting like julius is good? all he did last year was prevent the barbarian from running for 1500 yds

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

why are people acting like julius is good? all he did last year was prevent the barbarian from running for 1500 yds
He's an upgrade from:
Receive hand-off from Matt Hasselbeck
Juke before finding hole
Run into back of offensive lineman
Trip
Fall down
Repeat next down

Back
Top Bottom