Official NFL Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Hopefully this means the most overrated, craptastic, worthless, fumbling and falling down before he's touched, RB of all time is gone...

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that the Seahawks agreed to terms with Julius Jones.
This comes after the signing of TJ Duckett.
pimp.gif

Now go do broadcasting with your look-a-like buddy, you worthless bum.

SS_ShaunAlexander.jpg

Is that oh snaps?
nerd.gif
sick.gif

Julius arguably had the best game of his career against the seahawks.

And in the playoffs 2 years ago after Hamlin kicked him,

he started running determined...so the signing makes sense.

He still sucks though.

Real talk though, Julius Jones is straight up Garbage. A year after he blamed Parcells for making him run "robotic", he does worse. Guy leans forwardtoo much, and the slightest shoe string tackle will bring him down. Glad I wont see him in big D anymore...

used to piss me off to see him fall to the ground after the first sign of contact

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Justin Smith doesn't HAVE to get sacks. Dude is great against the run
Stop it.
Cue up any Bengals game over the last 5 yrs ....

If teams are paying 20 mill for "run stoppers" more power to them
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm late but word. Justin Smith is hot garbage. Ask anyBengals fan how pissed they were when the franchised tagged son last year.

Good against the run
roll.gif
Dude makes all his tackles 8 yards down field ifthat's what you call good against the run. Antwan Odom is a big upgrade IMO.

A report surfaced Friday that the Eagles made an offer to obtain Larry Fitzgerald.

With the Cardinals and Fitzgerald at an impasse in contract negotiations, the Eagles reportedly offered CB Lito Sheppard and WR Reggie Brown as trade bait. League sources confirmed the offer, but wouldn't confirm details.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Reggie Brown? Who the hell wants this bum? The only highlight of dudes career...

Chester McFloppy wrote:
A report surfaced Friday that the Eagles made an offer to obtain Larry Fitzgerald.

With the Cardinals and Fitzgerald at an impasse in contract negotiations, the Eagles reportedly offered CB Lito Sheppard and WR Reggie Brown as trade bait. League sources confirmed the offer, but wouldn't confirm details.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Reggie Brown? Who the hell wants this bum? The only highlight of dudes career...

Shut up.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Chester, you gonna hurt Eagles fans' feelings talking bad about Reggie Brown.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Talking bad? I'm speaking the truth
laugh.gif

I don't care what team a player is on, if they suck - they suck. Period. Just because Reggie Brown shows up 5 games a year doesn't mean he loses bumstatus.

Chester McFloppy wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The song > the hit.� That hit wasn't much.�
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't care what team a player is on, if they suck - they suck. Period. Just because Reggie Brown shows up 5 games a year doesn't mean he loses bum status.
Elaborate why Reggie sucks so bad. He had helluva lot of solid games with the Eagles in his career.

The song > the hit.� That hit wasn't much.�
nerd.gif

I don't even know what the hell "down with the sickness" means, but every-freaking-time I hear this song I get the urge to go outside and drop atwo-piece on the first person I see. Song is serious.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't care what team a player is on, if they suck - they suck. Period. Just because Reggie Brown shows up 5 games a year doesn't mean he loses bum status.
Elaborate why Reggie sucks so bad. He had helluva lot of solid games with the Eagles in his career.
And for every solid game, he's had 3 craptastic games. Add in the drops, and he's a mediocre receiver. You do know he dropped over 20% of thepasses thrown his way in 2006/7, right? Thank goodness he brought that number down a little bit last year (for the Eagles sake).

Seattle signing Julius Jones has the potential to be a great signing. They have Maurice Morris and TJ Duckett too though so if they brought JJ in to sharecarries then it's a fail because JJ has to be the work-horse back. He should do very well behind that offensive line.

The highlight of Junior Rosegreen's career was making a 2 on the Wonderlic...
laugh.gif

Reggie got lit, though...

laugh.gif
Helluva lot of Solid games.

I thought U was gonna say Great Games, Big time performances, gimme somethin superlative.

not Solid.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom