OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

DTR got whole week of getting 1st team reps opposed to knowing 1 hr before game he playing like in week 4 vs Ravens.

Just gotta be game manager, don’t throw 40, Hunt/Ford gotta get 30 carries this week and rely on defense

Timeout

So the Browns cleared Deshaun earlier to play. The coach low key called him out. He chose to sit out that game, came back, now he having season ending surgery??

Just a reminder that you fickle fans called a hall of fame QB washed after 1 bad season..

BaFXYYf.jpg

1aoOuhj.jpg

Just a reminder that you fickle fans called a hall of fame QB washed after 1 bad season..

BaFXYYf.jpg

1aoOuhj.jpg
I’ve seen Russ be good for too long to believe he fell off a cliff like that. That isn’t to say there hasn’t been some drop off but that comes with age and injury. I gave him the same coaching pass last season some in here give Herbert.

Timeout

So the Browns cleared Deshaun earlier to play. The coach low key called him out. He chose to sit out that game, came back, now he having season ending surgery??
???

This separate injury but my guess is the 1st shoulder injury ain’t help, looks like it was hit in 2nd Q vs Ravens that led to fracture. he played 2nd half with a fracture in his shoulder and rolled up on ankle, went 14 for 14

IMG_2754.jpeg

NT NFL would blow up if Russ' Broncos got a WC birth and the Bills didn't this season.

Just checked and outside of the Lions game the Broncos have a very favorable upcoming schedule. So maybe not so far fetched..

Just like KD in Golden State... Guy was clearly injured but the front office was being passive aggressive and saying things in the media that insinuated that "he could play if he really wanted to ." Feeling pressured, both KD and Watson played knowing they were injured to prove their toughness and both ended up getting season ending injuries. These athletes have got to start blocking out the outside noise.

Its looking bad now but still 3 years left and in Watson last 3 games, he been putting it together and returning to from, injuries suck, even knowing what I know now, id probably still make the move knowing he got 3 years left and they only got one more year of a first rd pick. What were we gonna do trot Baker back out there?

😂😂 3 out of the 4 players Texans drafted blow And Browns couldnt get Stroud had they kept their picks, misleading tweet

-Not like the Brown would of been able to
Draft Stroud if they kept their first picks

-Kenyon Green is out for the year for Houston

-Will Anderson has 2 sacks for the year and tbd to see how he’ll be in 3-4 years. (texans moved up to 3 and gave up 2023 #12, No. 12, 2024 No. 33 picks, as well as first round pick and a third round pick in 2024.)

-Dameon Pierce is your typical waiver wire, rb

-Tank Dell - This looks to be solid pick with stroud

-browns would of missed on all these picks much worse than Houston as they have their whole existence

-i am also giving Watson pass on last year, and this year he started 5 game (Not counting Colts game cause he played 5 snaps),

-he is 4-1 and and each game since Titans slowly putting it together as game went on. That first game we won, his numbers werent great but Ya goat Joe Burrow was held to 3 pts in that monsoon as well

These are just facts but everyone just making it seem worse than it is cause Watson off field nasty self and the $230 mill, which is what gonna be new going rate for qb’s and years go on

Like someone posted earlier

IMG_3266.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom