OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

The watson trade it’s the contract AND what they gave up

but looks like Texans got some solid pieces out of the deal, unlike some other lopsided trades

cause got some trades where teams got a ton and didn’t do shh with what they got

The watson trade it’s the contract AND what they gave up

but looks like Texans got some solid pieces out of the deal, unlike some other lopsided trades

cause got some trades where teams got a ton and didn’t do shh with what they got
Outside of Tank Dell, who they get that was special, they also traded away lot of picks to Will Anderson who has 2 sacks through 9 games right now

They hit on Stroud but that wasn’t with The Browns pick and Browns had 0’chance of getting him last year had we kept our picks

Outside of Tank Dell, who they get that was special, they also traded away lot of picks to Will Anderson who has 2 sacks through 9 games right now

They hit on Stroud but that wasn’t with The Browns pick and Browns had 0’chance of getting him last year had we kept our picks

having an extra 1st in ‘24 amongst other picks allowed them to make the move to move up for will Anderson

but that team is in a position to make the playoffs in the 1st year of a new rookie QB, new head coach and young players at key positions

and they have 2 ‘24 picks from the browns still, a 1st and 4th

20231115_200503.jpg
20231115_200504.jpg
20231115_200505.jpg
20231115_200509.jpg
20231115_200510.jpg
20231115_200512.jpg

Man...forgot about dude. He was a legit shutdown corner until he went to Philly. I never seen a fall off that quickly other than maybe Larry Johnson. I think he had one foot out the door though and the other looking to Hollywood.

I said that here the other day...or maybe in a group chat, but it's the best situation. Staley is done soon. I'd throw in the Bills too if they actually fire McDermott, but that one seems less probable.

The memories....

T0RFMU1EY0AuanBn

Top 10 sports game ever.
We actually had a rule where no one could use the Falcons because of Vick. I always used Steve McNair and the Titans since I didn’t want to unfairly choose my Niners all of the time since all my friends were Niners or Raiders fans.

Yea after a few years of him being active on socials, I definitely see why he had the juice and was one of the first real superstars of the league back in the day.

No pun intended :lol:

dude was so damn good with the raiders

I know Reid f’d up when he decided to make the oline coach the DC.. but it seemed so obvious to let him play one side and shift everything else if you wanna play Asante in off coverage and role the safety to his side, just play single high

but dude got paid and just might have checked out.. but we were a shh show at the end of reid’s time

Back
Top Bottom