OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox blasting Coldplay
wow.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Deebo already been hurt these season

i get doing it in the playoffs.. but don’t get why they would have deebo returning kickoffs

Deebo already been hurt these season

i get doing it in the playoffs.. but don’t get why they would have deebo returning kickoffs
Seahawks were doing the same s with Earl Thomas during peak Legion of Boom on punts

IATT IATT Cable Bahamas strikes again. :smh:

If you switch to Fox or CBS channels right now in the basic cable package you get this message:

1701639276595.png

Have Sunday Ticket and Redzone so I'm straight but people who have basic cable can't eem watch the Dolphins anymore.

And of course there was no announcement made beforehand about this change. Them basically forcing people to sign up for Sunday Ticket to watch football game is the epitome of nastiness. :smh:

Hate this company with every fiber of my being.

They better not pull this **** with Sunday or Monday night football because they're not apart of no Sunday Ticket package.

URCA needs to do something man.

IATT IATT Cable Bahamas strikes again. :smh:

If you switch to Fox or CBS channels right now in the basic cable package you get this message:

1701639276595.png

Have Sunday Ticket and Redzone so I'm straight but people who have basic cable can't eem watch the Dolphins anymore.

And of course there was no announcement made beforehand about this change. Them basically forcing people to sign up for Sunday Ticket to watch football game is the epitome of nastiness. :smh:

Hate this company with every fiber of my being.

They better not pull this **** with Sunday or Monday night football because they're not apart of no Sunday Ticket package.

URCA needs to do something man.
Time for them to move to a new country mane

giphy (5).gif

(Where they also would need to buy Ticket and Redzone but still)

Seahawks were doing the same s with Earl Thomas during peak Legion of Boom on punts

i get it in certain situations.. injuries, game winning situations, need a sure handed guy and you tell him take zero risks

but they know they need dude and he’s already been hurt.. that’s like getting cute with trent

but I didn’t get why they still had cmc doing stuff in that 1 game when it was already over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom