OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all line play, hurts is not that good they just give him all day on every down.

no, they don’t
Are we watching the same game, that man is behind a brick wall right now. Thank goodness for the coverage because he’s had plenty of time to get the ball out on most plays.

Are we watching the same game, that man is behind a brick wall right now. Thank goodness for the coverage because he’s had plenty of time to get the ball out on most plays.

yes, single game

you made a general statement.. and my comment was based on your statement, as someone who watches all eagles games

I gotta deal with this **** after the warriors game yesterday?

1701640745897.gif

@T0INE elpablo21 elpablo21 come get me
You don't have to watch the Seahawks and Wizards games
9zy7x0_th (2).png

yes, single game

you made a general statement.. and my comment was based on your statement, as someone who watches all eagles games
Oh ok. Well as someone who watches all niners games Hurts would be running for his life with most O-lines we go against. Not sure why you’re downplaying your own line, they’re damn good, but don’t try to sell me on Hurts threading needles with his arm, it’s not that.

lack of and quality of our LBs really showing up.. that’s why I assumed everything would be focused on attacking middle and driving DBs deep to allow deebo, cmc and kittle to get wide in the passing game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom