OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok. Well as someone who watches all niners games Hurts would be running for his life with most O-lines we go against. Not sure why you’re downplaying your own line, they’re damn good, but don’t try to sell me on Hurts threading needles with his arm, it’s not that.

I am not downplaying my oline.. they are playing well.. that’s why I said above jalen has to get the ball out and not get overly comfortable back there

Still early, glad we’re punching it in instead of FGs. We just gotta keep our foot on their throat. It ain’t over until it’s over.

I don’t even know what adjustments are really available to us on defense

we only got 2 healthy LBs and ain’t like they going get better over halftime

otherwise is bringing the DBs up.. but we shoulda been playing man with our DBs anyways with the lack of LBs and going with an extra safety

Starting to see why the Eagles were underdogs going into this game. Why were eagles fans upset with that?

Idk. Sirianni calling those defensive timeouts at the goal line tells me he knows he can’t fall behind 2+ scores against the Niners.
Not

Fooling

Me

shannon-sharpe-shay.gif

Was among the 27% or so in the nation that took the Niners spread, yet I forgot for the first time all season to make my 1 p.m. picks gotdamn :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom