OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked it up again. Quarterbacks have won 19 of the last 22 AP NFL MVPs.

The three times they didn't:

2005 - Shaun Alexander -- 1,958 total yards, 28 TDs (NFL record)
2006 - LaDainian Tomlinson - 2,323 total yards, 31 TDs (NFL record)
2012 - Adrian Peterson - 2,314 total yards, 13 TDs

* BTW Non-QBs have won 13 of the last 22 AP OPOY awards
I know I’m bout to get roasted but IMO CMAC should get it. I really wish Tyreek coulda hit the 2k cause it would’ve had to be him if he did that.
He be giving off that megachurch pastor energy,, just a shiesty individual.

Type of dude that would've run and told massa the other slaves were planning an escape.
He strikes me as one of those dudes who think the louder and faster you talk the more right he sounds.

He be giving off that megachurch pastor energy,, just a shiesty individual.

Type of dude that would've run and told massa the other slaves were planning an escape.
Acho has an agenda that is pro himself and nothing more. He is the same dude that has listening tours with cops and let them say killing unarmed Black folks is part of the job

Hopefully EB will start getting credit for what he did with KC

Well Keyshawn and my dude Irv blaming Taylor Swift for the Chiefs' offensive woes right now.

As annoying as the Taylor Swift obsession is since she and Kelce hooked up all she's done is attend games and cheer from a private box. She ain't all up on the sidelines or giving interview.

EYE guess blame could be thrown her way cuz Kelce been stinking IT up with the rest of the Chiefs' receivers.

I know I’m bout to get roasted but IMO CMAC should get it. I really wish Tyreek coulda hit the 2k cause it would’ve had to be him if he did that.

He strikes me as one of those dudes who think the louder and faster you talk the more right he sounds.

No problem with McCaffrey getting MVP consideration.

Even with all the weapons 9ers had prior to his trade he's open the offense to another level with his running and catching capabilities.

in regards to Acho, he's basically swole Screamin A with a flattop then. :lol:

I guess no one is excited by Lamar as MVP anymore but he defines the meaning of the award, imo, because of how much the Ravens offense relies on him to make both the run and pass games work. Mccaffrey imo would be a classic “best player on best offense” award when there’s lots of great players together; those awards always look bad in retrospect.

I guess no one is excited by Lamar as MVP anymore but he defines the meaning of the award, imo, because of how much the Ravens offense relies on him to make both the run and pass games work. Mccaffrey imo would be a classic “best player on best offense” award when there’s lots of great players together; those awards always look bad in retrospect.

why doesnt Trent Williams get mentioned more?

we saw his impact when he had to miss time and if he has to miss time again because of injury we know that’ll be a huge loss

Well Keyshawn and my dude Irv blaming Taylor Swift for the Chiefs' offensive woes right now.

As annoying as the Taylor Swift obsession is since she and Kelce hooked up all she's done is attend games and cheer from a private box. She ain't all up on the sidelines or giving interview.

EYE guess blame could be thrown her way cuz Kelce been stinking IT up with the rest of the Chiefs' receivers.
When Kelce had the taper fade and had us wondering if he was Black, he was with a sista. T Swift is a beautiful WHITE 👸 but Travis needs rhythm and seasoning in his life.

we saw his impact when he had to miss time and if he has to miss time again because of injury we know that’ll be a huge loss
I agree.

But when we get to that point it really communicates how subjective this all is.

That’s why I think the voters boil it down to numbers and position.

I’m so bitter the 49ers got him for a third and a fifth. I never forget about Trent Williams.

I agree.

But when we get to that point it really communicates how subjective this all is.

That’s why I think the voters boil it down to numbers and position.

obviously all the guys are important

but we saw niners missing certain dudes and then we’ll see how hurt Trent is.. we might literally get to see just how valuable dude is, again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom