OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
It went from Hurts to Dak to Purdy to Lamar in successive weeks :lol:

the nfl is the most “week to week” league in all of pro sports. the media is about to bury purdy all week. if he throws for 285 and 3 tds against washington, it’s a new story and he’s back in the mvp race.. nfl coverage is really premisded on “you’re only as good as your last game”

the nfl is the most “week to week” league in all of pro sports. the media is about to bury purdy all week. if he throws for 285 and 3 tds against washington, it’s a new story and he’s back in the mvp race.. nfl coverage is really premisded on “you’re only as good as your last game”

That’s just NTs hot takes and recency bias. Lamar could go for 4 picks next week while Jalen gets 5 TDs and it’ll be “hurts gotta be the MVP”

The NFL will have reached an all time low if you can throw dayum near 6 interceptions in a Monday night game on Christmas

And then follow it up with under 300 yards against Washington

And still be considered for league MVP

The NFL will have reached an all time low if you can throw dayum near 6 interceptions in a Monday night game on Christmas

And then follow it up with under 300 yards against Washington

And still be considered for league MVP

so an MVP campaign should be weighted on someone’s worst game, which happens late in the season, as opposed to how they played thru 17 games?

it wouldn’t be egregious if purdy or any other qb who had a bad week 15 were to sneak back into the conversation. fwiw, i’m not high on purdy getting it, rather he be lifting a super bowl MVP

IMG_0364.jpeg

Mahomes ran 10 football fields yesterday and still took an *** whoopin :lol: he was running for his damn life

Last edited:
Bench Russ and release him. Fire Sean as well. Clowns 🤡 should’ve been tanking anyway.

so an MVP campaign should be weighted on someone’s worst game, which happens late in the season, as opposed to how they played thru 17 games?

it wouldn’t be egregious if purdy or any other qb who had a bad week 15 were to sneak back into the conversation. fwiw, i’m not high on purdy getting it, rather he be lifting a super bowl MVP
Not when the guy that beat you didn’t have a bad week 15 and other MVP candidates didn’t have bad week 15s either

If for example Goff got mentioned I could understand because he won a big week 15 division matchup on the road

Micah :lol:

This is the side effect of current players having podcasts and tryna build their brand. Everybody shouldn't have a microphone in front of them.
He might be the prime example lol. Funny seeing him type this after his, “when we meet again in the playoffs line..” from his podcast after losing by 32 to the Niners.

Micah :lol:

This is the side effect of current players having podcasts and tryna build their brand. Everybody shouldn't have a microphone in front of them.
If Stephen A and Skip and RG3 and Cowherd and all these other guys can say stupid outlandish **** and have a job, why can’t current players?

I don’t like it, but the game is the game. Micah and Draymond Green rushing home after they just played a game

If Stephen A and Skip and RG3 and Cowherd and all these other guys can say stupid outlandish **** and have a job, why can’t current players?

I don’t like it, but the game is the game. Micah and Draymond Green rushing home after they just played a game

They can, nobody said they can't but you not winning that battle. Dudes like Micah don't understand that you always gonna have haters, especially if you're on the cowboys. Putting all this energy into what people say is pointless. Winning is the biggest "**** you".

He complaining now, let the cowboys keep going years w/o winning a Superbowl the jokes gonna get louder and he's gonna look dumb still making excuses. This cowboys team don't even get criticized more than the Romo/TO era teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom