OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

If y’all were watching hard l knocks you’d know that.

I personally can’t wait for tonight’s episode
ezgif-1-73459be522.gif

i guess my complicity is real low..

I didn’t even watch that Amazon show the eagles were on.. or the kelce doc

don’t think I’ve ever fully watched an episode of hard knocks either

Jokes aside, real disappointed in Sunshine this season.

Thought he was gonna flourish based on how he and the Jags finished last season and the addition of Ridley.

Hoping he can finally put IT all together next season.

NGL the allure of Hard Knocks isn't there for me anymore.

Watched like the first episode of JETE one and didn't bother with the rest.

Have never watched any of these in season ones.

My interest in IT waned similar to all these pre-game shows.
I’m watching the Dolphins in season Hardknocks right now. It’s pretty good.

NGL the allure of Hard Knocks isn't there for me anymore.

Watched like the first episode of JETE one and didn't bother with the rest.

Have never watched any of these in season ones.

My interest in IT waned similar to all these pre-game shows.
The show is terrible and has been for sometime. I don't need a behind the scenes look when the on field product is very poor and the real behind the scenes stuff with the owners we don't get to see. I would love a Hard Knocks owners edition where they show them trying to blackball Flores for speaking out against their racism and watch Jurrah explain why he was really at the rally fighting against integration. Watching the Jags owner decide to fire Urbs or watching the Bowlen kids fight over a business they didn't earn would be amazing.

What the hell is the deal with Lauqon Treadwell, Ravens fans? All one of you.

I'm assumed the show was still good but just ain't for me anymore.

Remember when HBO followed the Ravens around before it was even called Hard Knocks? Jesus Christ I'm washed

I think the key difference now is obviously the unlimited player, team and league access at our fingertips 24/7.

When I was a kid all the way through high school, before the social media era and all day/year round news cycles, any behind the scenes access or additional content on top of regular game broadcasts and highlight shows was like crack.

These days Ima get all the additional NFL content I need just by being awake and breathing. :lol:

Marcus Allen, Richard Seymour and Charles Woodson joined the celebration smoke session on Friday :lol: #KeepAP

Marcus Allen, Richard Seymour and Charles Woodson joined the celebration smoke session on Friday :lol: #KeepAP

Said in our thread, if we somehow don't bring AP back Ima miss his communication and press conferences. Rare combination of realness, honesty, and IQ.

Raiders media team kept cutting to CWood and Marcus Allen in the video of this locker room speech. AP had these HOFers eyes sparkling. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom