OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

jason-garrett-yeah.gif

Zero clue what they would have seen from kliff to think that would be a good idea

but I’d assume or hope, as has been suggested, they’re getting some scouting out of the interview

cause lawd if they hire dude

Offense put up numbers.. the problem is Eric's plays take way too long to develop. Washington's line is not that good and Sam's sack rate reflects that. Honestly all those hits probably ruined Sam, dude started falling before dudes even hit him towards the end of the season. They David Carr'd him. EB's offense is suited for teams with a good line. The fact that he couldn't adjust his gameplan to accomodate his o-line tells me he still has a ways to go.
What numbers? 25th in ppg, 19th in passing yards, 24th in points per play, dead last in scoring margin... O-line was bad but elite coordinators find ways to scheme around deficiencies. Especially when a major knock on Howell coming into the league was that he took sacks. You would think EB wouldn't have a sack-prone, 5th rounder leading the league in pass attempts. Maybe he'll work out somewhere else but EB didn't show me anything special last season.

Curious, what did Bieniemy show you this past season that makes you want him as OC? Washington dumpster fire aside, I was beyond frustrated with his play calling. Offense only showed up in the 2nd half multiple games. Howell had no business leading the league in pass attempts. I just didn't see the offensive genius he's made out to be...
Definitely not going to judge him on his one year with the Commanders

Mahomes never had to play on the road in the playoffs when Bieniemy was there

Bieniemy leaves and Mahomes might be going home in the second round

What numbers? 25th in ppg, 19th in passing yards, 24th in points per play, dead last in scoring margin... O-line was bad but elite coordinators find ways to scheme around deficiencies. Especially when a major knock on Howell coming into the league was that he took sacks. You would think EB wouldn't have a sack-prone, 5th rounder leading the league in pass attempts. Maybe he'll work out somewhere else but EB didn't show me anything special last season.
We're saying the same thing brother. Also Sam was leading the league in passing at one point. The offense works when the QB has time to throw and I agree, EB needs more time before he's ready for a head coaching gig. Who knows if he'll ever be ready

Definitely not going to judge him on his one year with the Commanders

Mahomes never had to play on the road in the playoffs when Bieniemy was there

Bieniemy leaves and Mahomes might be going home in the second round
You can't ignore it either. KC still finished in the top 8 in yards per game, won the division, and a playoff game. There was a dropoff this season for KC but I think that's more a product of that awful WR corp finally catching up with them. It doesn't take some genius OC to tell MVS and Toney to catch the damn ball :lol:

I’m speechless at the cowboys news man…

They clearly ain’t invested in winning!!!

Jerry knows tickets to “America’s team” will always sell out. He could keep turning profit with no threat to his ego.

He probably saw how Harbaugh treated the 49ers’ owner (jed york) a few seasons ago and said **** that. Harbaugh was ruthless :lol:

Kyle McLorg reported that midway through 2014, York walked into meeting Harbaugh was holding with players, Harbaugh told [York] that the meeting was for "men only".​

Back
Top Bottom