OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Yeah Pat's my guy and all but that isn't something opening their offense up. Naw man :lol:

Behind the back shovel pass ain't moving the needle. Not even by Mahomes own standard of passes

Yea I thought we all grew up throwing wild behind the back passes after growing up with Jason Williams and Jason Kidd

that and tossing it as high as I could behind my back and over my head sky high and basket catching were my go to fart around moves

i still do the over the head/shoulder if I get a ball and just standing around.. if I get like a tennis ball or something

SmartSelect_20230807_184136_X.jpg

Forgot about this :smh:

There it is....now I know exactly who this guy is......hahahah back from the grave and predictably crying that he has to witness Daniel Jones for at LEAST 2 more seasons hahahah.....by the way i'm still waiting for your proof that giants had 18th ranked Oline in 2022....you stated it as fact which was a 100% lie........comical - SO Many lies from you here - its legit insane

race? why is it always about race with you???? oh thats right you cried that mara only drafted jones over hawkins because of color......you cried that Daniel Jones is josh rosen but because mara is in love with DJ that is only reason he is still in the league....keep crying but stop watching....please??

now you're saying unsigned wentz is better QB for this team than DJ

every QB is better than DJ in the NFL - got it dude - just please find another team to ride with.....go with your boy Murray who is about to lose his QB job after signing a big contract.....or go with your boy Carr who got his coach back.....or lamar WHO has always had a better D than DJ, better LINE than DJ better TE than DJ and better production from RBs.....YET couldnt finish 2 seasons in a row post MVP.....dont recall another MVP doing that(DJ is injury prone right? whats your opinion of lamar???)....you got a million QBs that you ride with

yea probably too many words here for you

again - YOU are one of a kind - and you know how I mean that - enjoy seeing a lot more #8 jerseys out there

You’re the imbecile that said 19 teams wanted Daniel Jones this off-season? Turned out it was only one and executives are on record saying how much the Giants overpaid cause no one was paying him that or would have given up two 1’s if he was tagged.

But I gotta question, the Texan believes in Daniel Jones but not enough to guarantee a playoff spot. Can you get off your knees and guarantee a playoff spot or you scared too? You can’t make the playoffs last year, pay your QB 41 mil a year and miss the playoffs.

I wish yall used this same energy every time dudes like Lamar get knocked out the playoffs but I digress

We should kill a 26 year old unanimous MVP with the 4th highest win % of all time? Man was called a RB and a WR for years but has the 4th highest win % in NFL history (2nd among current players) but you think he hasn’t gotten enough criticism.

Even by Jerry’s standards, this is incredibly stupid.

forgot about josh Allen

what was the order of finish from the QBs, last year?

wasnt fields 1st because of his rushing yards?
Mahomes, Allen, Hurts…. then everybody else. Allen and Hurts were the only QBs with 10+ top 5 finishes, Mahomes had 7. Those 3 were in a tier of their own last season.

You’re the imbecile that said 19 teams wanted Daniel Jones this off-season? Turned out it was only one and executives are on record saying how much the Giants overpaid cause no one was paying him that or would have given up two 1’s if he was tagged.

But I gotta question, the Texan believes in Daniel Jones but not enough to guarantee a playoff spot. Can you get off your knees and guarantee a playoff spot or you scared too? You can’t make the playoffs last year, pay your QB 41 mil a year and miss the playoffs.

bringing this back to the top.....Daniel Jones same number of playoff wins as Lamar.....cue up the excuse for your boys carr and lamar and murray and every other QB in the NFL

19 teams? lol where did I state that....

you lie all over and over its a sad life you lead

the guy was tagged....how on earth can ANYONE know what number of teams would have signed him.....because you can find one GM that says I wouldnt have signed him? thats your story/lie?

Texan???

FYI Daniel Jones is in a division that features not one but 2 teams that made the playoffs last year both according to execs since you like to live in that world, id bet would say top to bottm giants at best have 3rd best talent in NFC east.....hes not in the nfc south dude

2022 16th in TDs - if healthy i'm betting he does a lot better than that - how can we make this bet? top 10

playoffs - its just so funny to me because I see you ALWAYS making excuses for your QBs - Carr last year - ALL PRO RB ALL PRO WR but nah not his fault that his coach is trash.....

Lamar - how many excuses you made for him? DJ same number of playoff wins......go look at your boys playoff stats they are trash.......TRASH and his top weapon to catch the ball is better than ANY DJ has played with ANY

Dont get me started on kyle murray who will be Daniel Jones back up in 3 seasons

YOU ALL DAY make excuses about your QBs lack of help, coaching etc etc - just few pages back wentz would be better had he had a coordinator ahahaha dude has been in the league 8 years

wentz is not in the league because he is trash, his QBR was 32. his adjusted passing stats show he is trash

you talk about execs not liking wanting daniel jones then have the nerve to give YOUR opinion that Wentz should be the giants QB over DJ???

WHATS THE EXECS OPINION ON WENTZ?!?!? thats 32 facts and yet you use one or 2 GMs who don't put their name to their opinion as fact for most of the execs in football......its so comical.

message from all GMS to wentz as of today.........get lost

Last edited:
I don’t even know what you’re talking about half the time. You type up mad words to say nothing.

Are the Giants making the playoffs yes or no?

I’m not a Carr fan, I don’t want Carr or Kyler today. I hate Wentz but I’m good at two mil for the year and spread that money out and get talent. Load up the team like SF and have a QB making nothing.

You also talked about seeing Daniel Jones jerseys (I’ve never seen one in person) but son ain’t even top 50 in players sales (Kenny Picket 13th, Jordan Love 18th, Baker Mayfield 50th)

Did he make the players top 100 list? NOPE.

I’m posting this cause it’s cool to see some of these names and it’s also hilarious that Daniel Jones ain’t on here. The fans don’t trust him or think he’s the future.

The only verified rankings of all officially licensed NFL player products and merchandise

Top 50 NFL Player Sales List March 1-May 31, 2023

1. Patrick Mahomes IIKansas City Chiefs

2. Aaron RodgersNew York Jets

3. Joe BurrowCincinnati Bengals

4. Micah ParsonsDallas Cowboys

5. Travis KelceKansas City Chiefs

6. Jalen HurtsPhiladelphia Eagles

7. Dak PrescottDallas Cowboys

8. Josh AllenBuffalo Bills

9. CeeDee LambDallas Cowboys

10. T.J. WattPittsburgh Steelers

11. Justin JeffersonMinnesota Vikings

12. Kyler MurrayArizona Cardinals

13. Kenny PickettPittsburgh Steelers

14. Derek CarrNew Orleans Saints

15. Jimmy GaroppoloLas Vegas Raiders

16. Trevor LawrenceJacksonville Jaguars

17. Jason KelcePhiladelphia Eagles

18. Jordan LoveGreen Bay Packers

19. Ja'Marr ChaseCincinnati Bengals

20. Justin HerbertLos Angeles Chargers

21. Davante AdamsLas Vegas Raiders

22. Isiah PachecoKansas City Chiefs

23. Justin FieldsChicago Bears

24. Aidan HutchinsonDetroit Lions

25. Ezekiel ElliottFree Agent*

26. George KittleSan Francisco 49ers

27. A.J. BrownPhiladelphia Eagles

28. Odell Beckham Jr.Baltimore Ravens

29. Christian McCaffreySan Francisco 49ers

30. Deebo SamuelSan Francisco 49ers

31. Russell WilsonDenver Broncos

32. Darren WallerNew York Giants

33. Trevon DiggsDallas Cowboys

34. DeVonta SmithPhiladelphia Eagles

35. Tyreek HillMiami Dolphins

36. Mac JonesNew England Patriots

37. Stefon DiggsBuffalo Bills

38. Anthony RichardsonIndianapolis Colts

39. Lamar JacksonBaltimore Ravens

40. Josh JacobsOakland Raiders

41. Tee HigginsCincinnati Bengals

42. Ahmad "Sauce" GardnerNew York Jets

43. D.J. MooreChicago Bears

44. Nick BosaSan Francisco 49ers

45. George PickensPittsburgh Steelers

46. Maxx CrosbyLas Vegas Raiders

47. DK MetcalfSeattle Seahawks

48. Bijan RobinsonAtlanta Falcons

49. Bryce YoungCarolina Panthers

50. Baker MayfieldTampa Bay Buccaneers

The NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List is the only verified ranking of all officially licensed, NFL player-branded merchandise sold from online and traditional retail outlets as reported by over 85 NFLPA licensees such as Fanatics, Outerstuff, Nike, Fathead, FOCO and Funko. Licensed product categories included trading cards, men’s, women’s and youth game jerseys, T-shirts and hoodies, backpacks, wall decals, pennants, collectible figurines, matted and framed photos, bobbleheads, plush, drinkware, pet products, and many more.

Dude is from my hood. Went to St. Thomas with the Bosa’s and whatnot.

What’s these cats obsession with upping the tool. Like bro, you made it OUT! You’re a top notch athlete, throw them hands if you got beef. You’re in better shape then 85% if most civilians. Gunplay should be your last resort unless someone is jumping you or ran into your crib.

Dudes be 6’4” 260lbs and go for the gun immediately

(Arnette is 6’ 200) I’m exaggerating but c’mon man.

I’m posting this cause it’s cool to see some of these names and it’s also hilarious that Daniel Jones ain’t on here. The fans don’t trust him or think he’s the future.

The only verified rankings of all officially licensed NFL player products and merchandise

Top 50 NFL Player Sales List March 1-May 31, 2023

1. Patrick Mahomes IIKansas City Chiefs

2. Aaron RodgersNew York Jets

3. Joe BurrowCincinnati Bengals

4. Micah ParsonsDallas Cowboys

5. Travis KelceKansas City Chiefs

6. Jalen HurtsPhiladelphia Eagles

7. Dak PrescottDallas Cowboys

8. Josh AllenBuffalo Bills

9. CeeDee LambDallas Cowboys

10. T.J. WattPittsburgh Steelers

11. Justin JeffersonMinnesota Vikings

12. Kyler MurrayArizona Cardinals

13. Kenny PickettPittsburgh Steelers

14. Derek CarrNew Orleans Saints

15. Jimmy GaroppoloLas Vegas Raiders

16. Trevor LawrenceJacksonville Jaguars

17. Jason KelcePhiladelphia Eagles

18. Jordan LoveGreen Bay Packers

19. Ja'Marr ChaseCincinnati Bengals

20. Justin HerbertLos Angeles Chargers

21. Davante AdamsLas Vegas Raiders

22. Isiah PachecoKansas City Chiefs

23. Justin FieldsChicago Bears

24. Aidan HutchinsonDetroit Lions

25. Ezekiel ElliottFree Agent*

26. George KittleSan Francisco 49ers

27. A.J. BrownPhiladelphia Eagles

28. Odell Beckham Jr.Baltimore Ravens

29. Christian McCaffreySan Francisco 49ers

30. Deebo SamuelSan Francisco 49ers

31. Russell WilsonDenver Broncos

32. Darren WallerNew York Giants

33. Trevon DiggsDallas Cowboys

34. DeVonta SmithPhiladelphia Eagles

35. Tyreek HillMiami Dolphins

36. Mac JonesNew England Patriots

37. Stefon DiggsBuffalo Bills

38. Anthony RichardsonIndianapolis Colts

39. Lamar JacksonBaltimore Ravens

40. Josh JacobsOakland Raiders

41. Tee HigginsCincinnati Bengals

42. Ahmad "Sauce" GardnerNew York Jets

43. D.J. MooreChicago Bears

44. Nick BosaSan Francisco 49ers

45. George PickensPittsburgh Steelers

46. Maxx CrosbyLas Vegas Raiders

47. DK MetcalfSeattle Seahawks

48. Bijan RobinsonAtlanta Falcons

49. Bryce YoungCarolina Panthers

50. Baker MayfieldTampa Bay Buccaneers

The NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List is the only verified ranking of all officially licensed, NFL player-branded merchandise sold from online and traditional retail outlets as reported by over 85 NFLPA licensees such as Fanatics, Outerstuff, Nike, Fathead, FOCO and Funko. Licensed product categories included trading cards, men’s, women’s and youth game jerseys, T-shirts and hoodies, backpacks, wall decals, pennants, collectible figurines, matted and framed photos, bobbleheads, plush, drinkware, pet products, and many more.

No one and I mean absolutely NO one can “jump fresh” in Jets gear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Herbert should be top 5. Cause San Diego. Derwin too.

No one and I mean absolutely NO one can “jump fresh” in Jets gear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Herbert should be top 5. Cause San Diego. Derwin too.

Nah you buggin, Jets gotta lot of dope ****. New jerseys trash but I see tough Jets gear all the time and their 70s and 80s **** super hard.

Back
Top Bottom