OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Nah you buggin, Jets gotta lot of dope ****. New jerseys trash but I see tough Jets gear all the time and their 70s and 80s **** super hard.

That’s what’s I mean. The current iteration sucks. They have too much black. I know it’s a redo of the 1990s jerseys but the color palette is off

The namath and Revis/Pennington era jerseys are better

D9B0E92F-7F13-45D2-B530-B14ABD24AB5C.gif

That’s what’s I mean. The current iteration sucks. They have too much black. I know it’s a redo of the 1990s jerseys but the color palette is off

The namath and Revis/Pennington era jerseys are better

To me, the Jets in green helmets look like bargain bin Eagles uniforms. They had more of their own identity with the classic looking set with the white helmets.

To me, the Jets in green helmets look like bargain bin Eagles uniforms. They had more of their own identity with the classic looking set with the white helmets.

Love when they used to wear their Titans throwbacks. Such a 60s look.

This is crazy, man has coached to the biggest game in his profession (multiple times)and worked with one of the better qb’s in the game and got results. Soft culture.

And I still don’t understand the move. If you’re going to stay at the same position you might as well coach on a Super Bowl contending team the whole time. Unless he’s trying to make a name for himself (which he really doesn’t need to) and show he can improve an offense like Washington’s

And I still don’t understand the move. If you’re going to stay at the same position you might as well coach on a Super Bowl contending team the whole time. Unless he’s trying to make a name for himself (which he really doesn’t need to) and show he can improve an offense like Washington’s
It didn’t make sense to me either but he got the added title of Associate HC here and supposedly a significant pay raise. He wants a HC job and he wasn’t able to land one after like 20+ interviews. If he can work magic with Howell without being under Reid’s shadow he should get some serious HC consideration next season.

That’s exactly what he’s trying to do. Makes sense

Unless he’s trying to make a name for himself

without being under Reid’s shadow

These. Despite what we think, there's obviously something off that we can only guess...and it's also my guess that given the heights he has been as an OC with KC, he still didn't get his HC opportunity. Wouldn't surprise with the nice guy that Reid is, that he advised him to go elsewhere to show he wasn't just Reid's puppet, for lack of a better word.

I think he definitely thought no one would give him credit if he continued to hitch his wagon to Mahomes, and the HC job would never come.

He needed to go somewhere that appeared like a challenge, where he can get credit for lifting up something.

Back
Top Bottom