OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

i have no idea what's typical but 3-10 for drunk driving and killing someone seems light. but again, basing that more on just the act, not precedence so could be totally normal

I'm seeing all types of "Bieniemy's scaring the players" videos. So now they gonna play the angry black man card on him when it's interview time again.

I'm seeing all types of "Bieniemy's scaring the players" videos. So now they gonna play the angry black man card on him when it's interview time again.

you're seeing this about training camp right now? or stuff from the past popping up?

i have no idea what's typical but 3-10 for drunk driving and killing someone seems light. but again, basing that more on just the act, not precedence so could be totally normal
I didn't realize was the vehicular manslaughter charge was a misdemeanor to begin with. Figured that was a felony

Ruggs must've cut a deal + restitution because that is crazy light for the crime...

Hope he gets the full 10 because y’all know if any of us regular people did that we’d get the book thrown at us

not all of us….

1691601767287.jpeg

I don’t know why y’all are acting like the Ruggs sentence is so light.

It’s sad, but this is a super common crime in America. Not particularly relevant but just to say, there’s a ton of data points on this.

Obviously things are going to vary state by state but in California 10 years is the absolute maximum you can get for the worst type of vehicular manslaughter, with the range being something like 4-10 years.

I’m sure other states can be both more and less lenient.

I’m blaming Rivera for giving this EB/intensity thing legs. Don’t even entertain the narrative of players struggling with anything. All he had to do was echo what players have been saying about EB all camp: “He’s loud and intense and we all are getting used to him and each other.” This is regular storming and norming.

Ye Rivera gotta keep **** in house. He set EB up there. He wouldnt do that to his buddy JDR.

Rivera is on the hot seat this season and knows he probably working with his replacement in EB. Got my man all over the place!

I don’t know why y’all are acting like the Ruggs sentence is so light.

It’s sad, but this is a super common crime in America. Not particularly relevant but just to say, there’s a ton of data points on this.

Obviously things are going to vary state by state but in California 10 years is the absolute maximum you can get for the worst type of vehicular manslaughter, with the range being something like 4-10 years.

I’m sure other states can be both more and less lenient.
Yea I don’t think folks understand the leniency in driving related crimes…That's why you can have multiple dui’s/accidents/tix and still be on the road…a 10 year sentence sounds about right and with his status n money that took it down to 3

The folks that make the laws drive on the regular roads too so they not setting it up to throw the book at themselves just in case they ever in a situation…Very different for sentencing in crimes they’ll never be close to being involved in, same type of time with financial stuff too…It’s just another feature of a messed up system unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom