OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

skeletor-running-away.gif

hope he gets the "full 10" in more ways than one.
Y’all wishing SA on people? Pretty wild. Hoping for Ruggs to be rehabilitated and wishing peace and healing for the victim’s family. One life already is gone. Hopefully he can restore his.

I don’t even know what you’re talking about half the time. You type up mad words to say nothing.

Are the Giants making the playoffs yes or no?

I’m not a Carr fan, I don’t want Carr or Kyler today. I hate Wentz but I’m good at two mil for the year and spread that money out and get talent. Load up the team like SF and have a QB making nothing.

You also talked about seeing Daniel Jones jerseys (I’ve never seen one in person) but son ain’t even top 50 in players sales (Kenny Picket 13th, Jordan Love 18th, Baker Mayfield 50th)

Did he make the players top 100 list? NOPE.

your not logical thats why my words are hurting your head, you ramble on and on about race, thats your speed, thats your lane..... you lie rather than bring up facts....facts are hard for you to understand?

how about this fact....Daniel Jones outplayed Lamar Head to head - you do recall how Lamar FUMBLED the game away right??? is that fact enough for you?? logical?

carr kyle and many many others you have praised them RECENTLY, blamed their ____. and ____ for their short comings on and on but for Daniel Jones its well lucky has has Barkley.....for DJ no we can't use the excuse that his line sucks, golden tate and kenny gallowday being washed up and out the league year too late thanks to giants gifting them money

you have nerve to say wentz had ZERO coordinator in 2022....what did DJ have his first 4 seasons....so for wentz AND every single QB in the league you got an excuse.....for DJ hes = josh rosen lol. dont forget that quote of yours buddy - dont run from it - roll in it

go to games, you will see about 5 seasons worth of Daniel Jones jerseys......like all rookie QBs bet he was in the top 50 .in 2019.......and nope you wont see as many as eli, nope not as many as 56....but they are there.....and many many more to come

Giant make playoffs because Daniel Jones will be 2nd best QB in NFC east at WORST
AND
DJ will be top 10 TOTAL TDs..... up from 16th in 2022

get back to cheering for DJ to get hurt, suck, etc - some life you lead buddy

buy your popcorn in nyc before prices skyrocket, ok pal?

Last edited:
He’s “better” than T.Lawrence though and mans out here freezing out his receivers, sure it was a joke though.

No free agent or #1 caliber receiver wants to play with a QB like fields :lol: :lol:

Must have thrown his hat in the dirt and stomped on it out of frustration/devastation too many times.

Bought tickets to the Week 12 Bears @ Vikings MNF game, because I don’t like missing other games Sunday just because I’m at a game.

I just read Week 12 is the first time they can start flexing Monday Night Football games :lol::smh:

So basically I need the Bears to be a good team…

My nephew hit a parked car and injured his passenger doin like 45 mph, he got 6 years. Served every single second too.

Ruggs murdered a woman doin 100+ and gets 3.

Yea, he got off light as ****. :smh:
Money talks, sadly.
He killed somebody and got 3. Tory Lanez didn’t and got 10.

I didn’t read/understand the whole story but something about the way they got his blood after the crash could be admissible in court or some ****

Back
Top Bottom