OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

"Players voice their concerns over Sean Payton's intensity to the media"

Yea I don’t think folks understand the leniency in driving related crimes…That's why you can have multiple dui’s/accidents/tix and still be on the road…a 10 year sentence sounds about right and with his status n money that took it down to 3

The folks that make the laws drive on the regular roads too so they not setting it up to throw the book at themselves just in case they ever in a situation…Very different for sentencing in crimes they’ll never be close to being involved in, same type of time with financial stuff too…It’s just another feature of a messed up system unfortunately

Not to mention the ones who make those rules are alcoholics and drug users too, most of the time. It’s definitely to save them just in case .

The average person ain’t out here shooting s*** up but they are drivers. Either way both situations crazy. I hate alcoholics. I hate drunk drivers

About halfway through the Manziel doc and I forgot just how famous he got in his two seasons at A&M. If he was in the NIL era he could have been a multi millionaire with the way his merch was selling and the brand deals he would have been offered.

Just seen Rivera's press conference, came off as real spineless when it came to the question on EB...

He sounds threatened lowkey.

Good to know that even under new ownership, WFT is still a dysfunctional ****show :lol:

Again, we all know why Rivera is still head coach… military brat + cancer survivor + ‘85 bears affiliation, he’s Jeff Fisher 2.0

Again, we all know why Rivera is still head coach… military brat + cancer survivor + ‘85 bears affiliation, he’s Jeff Fisher i

Seems like these RBs are banking on training camp injuries to up their value. Hunt got 2 offers, right? I don't know how you look at the RB market and don't just take the better offer. It's like, look around, dude...nobody wants high priced RBs. Get what you can and ball out. That's all you can control.

Rivera operating foul, completely mishandled that whole situation.

Payton is hilarious, such an idiot. Broncos finishing 3rd in that division. Don’t have a shot at 4th with Josh McDaniels in that division.

Yeah, Ron RIvera was very foul about this whole situation. I just saw that interview. Dude, what were you thinking?!?!?!

That was so not necessary. You've been in football for 35+ years and you did that? Dude is threatened by EB and threatened with his overall job security.

I know my Browns worst franchise in sports but even this had me like how dumb can a franchise be

Watching Johnny manziel doc last night on netflix, Browns so stupid, He was so hungover for his workout with Browns, his wr’s didnt wake up either, And his agent and lawyer ran routes, and Browns were like yup, he the 1 lmaoo

I ain’t gonne lie, i was hyped when we got him just cause Bron was gone, city had no excitement lol

What’s crazy, he not even biggest bust in that draft, Johnny was picked at 22, at 8 the Browns took Justin Gilbert who was out of league asap. Least Johnny won a few games

Last edited:
That would depend on whatever life he can get out of Howell, don’t know.

EB will be the Raiders HC in 2024. Heard it here first.

I don’t think so cause I read the Raiders owe Gruden and McDanield millions and don’t have the money to move on. Unless the Gruden contract is voided with the firing and lawsuit ****.

Back
Top Bottom