OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Whether it’s Moss, Percy, Justin Jefferson, we always be getting the receivers in Round 1 you forget about until you realize what was right. Percy was talked about as an MVP candidate the first half of the 2012 season.

Whether it’s Moss, Percy, Justin Jefferson, we always be getting the receivers in Round 1 you forget about until you realize what was right. Percy was talked about as an MVP candidate the first half of the 2012 season.

That’s actually a decent question, Who drafts the best receivers? But I believe the answer is Pittsburgh. Crazy talent that they just swiftly remove when contract time comes around. But the cupboard is always full.

We got Cris Carter post-coke from Philly, off waivers for $100, literally

We got undrafted Thielen, drafted Diggs in the fifth round, Sidney Rice in the 2nd. I submit da Vikes :lol:

Watching Hard Knocks. Zach Wilson small as hell. His legs look skinnier than mines and I’m 160lbs

Hackett built like a barrel. Dude kind of stocky and muscular. Big chested…. I don’t think Sean Payton wants them problems.

Hackett look like he can rumble

if you're watching Hard Knocks to look at mens bodies, there's probably other shows on HBO you should check out instead

This you worried about other MEN? Two of the most sugary mfers gracing the sports landscape? Ain’t you a Drake fan? Your nails polished too?

You worried about other men shopping online courtside? What type of “men” even have those type of thoughts :lol: :lol: :rofl:

“I wonder if Kyle Kuzma shops at Dover Street Market?”

Go count sand

AEB3BBD5-BB34-4CED-B6A9-4B1D8CC4EB1A.jpeg
56F93B30-3657-4436-883E-1D52E0FE1646.jpeg

Paid money to see a dude who paint his fingernails :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you zoom in on his microphone or where you in the nose bleed section about to have an aneurysm?

Man if you don’t gone, get

Well, that struck nerve. :lol:

Almost forgot today starts preseason week 1. Still not too interested in the games, but will check out what I can.

Almost forgot today starts preseason week 1. Still not too interested in the games, but will check out what I can.

Can’t be bothered with preseason, I know they just trying keep people healthy and not show too much

Plus we don’t have a ton of actual roster battles/spots that will actually be decided in those games

always interested in my own team during preseason. but we always have position battles and what not since actual talent isn't really what we value when signing and drafting players

:lol:

Can’t be bothered with preseason, I know they just trying keep people healthy and not show too much

Plus we don’t have a ton of actual roster battles/spots that will actually be decided in those games
Plenty to watch.

All the georgia dawgs
Elliss
Sydney brown
Josh jobe
Mcphearsom
Ngata

Etc etc

Plenty to watch.

All the georgia dawgs
Elliss
Sydney brown
Josh jobe
Mcphearsom
Ngata

Etc etc

Yea I’m going catch highlights and read stuff and watch if it’s convenient

But stuff is really decided in practices.. ain’t much of the playbook getting shown

pats resting their starters tonight

bold move considering they didnt have an offense last year

would think theyd want to test out the BOB offense before it counts

My nephew hit a parked car and injured his passenger doin like 45 mph, he got 6 years. Served every single second too.

Ruggs murdered a woman doin 100+ and gets 3.

Yea, he got off light as ****. :smh:

But

“tHaTs nOt tHaT LiGhT”

According to NT

The Vikings Seahawks in Primetime tonight!
Fixed, assuming Geno and Kirk aren't playing the first preseason game at least. I am looking forward to seeing Jaxon Smith-Njigba get at least a few reps out there though (assuming he's a go for tonight).

Back
Top Bottom