OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo hating Lamar but caping for Herbert is hilarious

As I’ve explained multiple times, I have no reason to actively root for any QB in the AFC North other than the one that plays for the Steelers. I know this is such a difficult concept for you to understand, so maybe someone other than me can draw it in crayon for you

“caping” but didn’t say a word about Herbert and his performance last night, I know reading comprehension is kinda tough. CP making idiotic statements about Herbert being a coach killer without a shred of validity to backup such a stupid claim should be called out lmao

As I’ve explained multiple times, I have no reason to actively root for any QB in the AFC North other than the one that plays for the Steelers. I know this is such a difficult concept for you to understand, so maybe someone other than me can draw it in crayon for you

“caping” but didn’t say a word about Herbert and his performance last night, I know reading comprehension is kinda tough. CP making idiotic statements about Herbert being a coach killer without a shred of validity to backup such a stupid claim should be called out lmao

I got you bruh. You one of them weirdo fans who can't have a real unbiased football conversation. Got it.

Without a shred of validity. :lol:

Coaches just keep on getting blamed/replaced as he gets hyped up no matter what must be a coincidence.

And to comment on what DaComeup said, I don’t ever really remember recall cristobal getting a ton of “blame” for Herbert’s senior season. I think most of the fanbase was kinda satisfied with a Pac 12 chip and rose bowl win for the first time since Mariota. But I don’t live in Oregon so what do I know
There was a big amount of blame that Cristobal was holding him back :lol:

I got you bruh. You one of them weirdo fans who can't have a real unbiased football conversation. Got it.

Because you of all people are the beacon and source of fine distinction, truth, and nuanced NFL discourse. Give me a break man lmfao

Some of y’all take this message board stuff way too seriously. I’m here to laugh and have fun with my friends

The most 4th Q INT's in one score games?

As in, more than every other QB? That just can't be......

There was a big amount of blame that Cristobal was holding him back :lol:

I mean yea I’m sure there was some, but don’t remember it being a loud majority. If I recall, I do remember people questioning Herbert’s ability and love of the game when he was coming out. Dark horse -esque floor and ceiling, Blaine Gabbert and Carson Wentz comparisons

they had every excuse to fire this man and didn’t

it’s like with the 4th down calls.. I got zero problem going for it.. it’s the playcalling when you got a 6’6 athletic dude

He went for it late in the game in Minnesota territory, but the Vikings only proved they're more cursed than the Chargers or else he would've been fired by now.

Thread can never have a nuanced conversation surrounding QB’ing. If Staley knew how to manage a game properly, Herbert wouldn’t have even been in a position to lead a 4th Q comeback last night. Love how this has been lost in all the conversation.

The Lamar comp isn't as bad as this board makes it. He got his MVP because he strung together a season we've never seen before. He was amazing; HOWEVER, we're acting like Herbert don't have a shred of skill. Lamar has terrible throws every game and threw the terrible pick that sealed the L. If the receivers don't drop all those passes, they may not even be in a position where he throws that pick.

Folks wanna talk about having unbiased conversations, but it won't happen. Everyone has their guys, their stance, their opinion. Objectively Lamar's results always the same. It's gotta be a black/white thing here...while there's some validity towards media portrayal of it, if we're being real, Lamar a choke artist. But let's not let verifiable information get in our way here...and if you don't comprehend my post, I ain't replying. Read one sentence thinking you understand me mofos.

Edit: this convo extends retroactively to the one from the offseason. Summary: I said Lamar peaked already.

He went for it late in the game in Minnesota territory, but the Vikings only proved they're more cursed than the Chargers or else he would've been fired by now.

Zero clue how he kept his job after the jags L

He was already catching heat AND then he’s the single exception to the 4 turnover stat

Talking about analytics when only 1 team in the history of the nfl has caught an L in those circumstances

Oh boy my man should know better than to speak negatively on NTs GOAT QB Lamar. Man’s just threw a pick and a lost a fumble to lose a game two weeks ago and folks tried to blame the receivers :lol:

#BulletProof

Man, I ain't scared. Folks making it something different is the type of ignorance I despise, but it's another attempt for a solid discussion. Probably ain't happening. :lol:

Thread can never have a nuanced conversation surrounding QB’ing. If Staley knew how to manage a game properly, Herbert wouldn’t have even been in a position to lead a 4th Q comeback last night. Love how this has been lost in all the conversation.
You wasnt too worried bout nuance last week when you was happy to get your slander off soon as the Steelers won tho :lol: :smh:

Oh boy my man should know better than to speak negatively on NTs GOAT QB Lamar. Man’s just threw a pick and a lost a fumble to lose a game two weeks ago and folks tried to blame the receivers :lol:

#BulletProof
Glad the NT Goat gave your squad a nice L over in London, know you enjoyed watching that :pimp:

You cry every week bout bout Lamar “not getting enough slander” then gotta watch Tannehill or Malik Willis, I see where the pain coming from dawg

You wasnt too worried bout nuance last week when you was happy to get your slander off soon as the Steelers won tho :lol: :smh:

IMG_0534.gif

Because **** y’all!!!!

I just want the Herbert/Rivers comparisons to stop. Yall forgot Rivers was running that division for a bit as soon as he became starter and winning playoff games. Herbert has a long way to go and has to overcome a playoff collapse.

…. And Rivers had a HOF running back and TE.

Herbert, Keenan, Mike Will (for half the season most the time) and Ekeler…. That’s 3 receivers basically because Ekeler is not a traditional running back.

Herbert has a scatback in the backfield being utilized as a feature back

And a coach who likes to take risks as if they have the Chiefs or Bengals, Dolphins caliber personnel.

Y’all can gone….

785F5026-196A-4E54-B15A-46582C451504.gif

Glad the NT Goat gave your squad a nice L over in London, know you enjoyed watching that :pimp:

I wish I would wake up early to watch them bums :lol: Lamar killed it though with his 1 TD 1 interception game. I look forward to reading the excuses this year when they have yet another early exit from the playoffs.

-No help
-No agent
-Hurt toenail
-Daylight savings time
-Harbaugh sucks

Back
Top Bottom