OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Cooper Rush has been a great back up for the Cowboys so I don't understand that move at all. Hell he played better than Dak in a lot of games he started.

Life comes at you fast in the NFL. At this time last year, Trey was considered the 49ers long term qb of the future.

Even after he went down and Jimmy was playing pretty good by Jimmy standards, the sentiment was still its Trey’s team next season. And that sentiment got louder once Jimmy got hurt again. Only for it to slowly go to saying Purdy had a good first start , to him having more good starts to where if he keeps this up, they’re going to have to compete for the job in training camp, to damn, Purdy earned that starting job.

nothin elaborate. my boy goy his masters from USC and still got an active email :lol:

never occurred to me to ask him until i sipped on my
coffee this morning
Dumb question but in Filling out the form do you gotta use his address and stuff?

Or do you simply need an email and you good?

anyone know how to make my current YouTube premium account the student premium?

Do I need to deactivate my current account and then sign up again through sheer?

My thing with the whole trey trade:

I assumed 9ers wanted to have 3 QBs, just in case

also i think if they declined his 5th year option and allowed him to walk in free agency and a team wanted to take a flyer on him, if he gets decent backup QB money they could get a 5th comp pick

Back
Top Bottom