OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

RG3’s ego killed his knee. He got hurt on a scramble and refused to learn how to slide. No way in hell Snyder let’s Mike bench Robert in the playoffs if Robert is telling the world he’s good to play (when he clearly wasn’t).

RG3 should’ve sat until he was truly healed but instead he did the “All in for Week 1” campaign, demanded to be treated like a pocket passer when he couldn’t read the field, and took 40 sacks before getting benched…

Much respect for 2012 but RG3 was far from clean in that situation.

Plus rg3 wasn’t really a shifty dude.. obviously he was fast.. but straight line speed.. and he always seemed to take on more hits than he needed

I quietly root for D.C. due to family…. so I think we can all unanimously agree that the RGIII rookie season was fun as hell. He was historically electric. Let’s just focus on the good times

2 games into Daniel Carlson’s career, we cut him. Spent a 5th-round on him in 2018.

Reg season games on the Vikings: 2.

Cut after Week 2.

2 games into Daniel Carlson’s career, we cut him. Spent a 5th-round on him in 2018.

Reg season games on the Vikings: 2.

Cut after Week 2.

this why you don’t draft kickers

who is even the last kicker that had a good career with the team that drafted them?

The only two kickers that should've been drafted, 7th round. Vinatieri, Justin Tucker, ... then the Anderson's maybe, Morten and Gary Anderson (damn it, Gary). Mike Vanderjagt found his black hole.

niners just spent a third round pick on a kicker who doesn’t look playable.. they’re trying to distract us from how badly they **** the bed with trey

Last edited:
The only two kickers that should've been drafted, 7th round. Vinatieri, Justin Tucker, ... then the Anderson's maybe, Morten and Gary Anderson (damn it, Gary). Mike Vanderjagt found his black hole.

tucker was first guy I looked up, undrafted

also looked up Robbie Gould

Gould is in that group, dude was consistent overall for a long time.

Gould is in that group, dude was consistent overall for a long time.

neither dude was drafted, which is my point

y’all drafted the dude and now he’s hitting 62 yarders, for another team

I don’t think any kicker should be drafted, I know I wish we had Carlson.

raider5 raider5 me personally…with the tag being so close to the number they took, i woulda rather signed the tag…

simply because with the multiplier tax there’s no way a team franchises them twice…hypothetically sign the tag this year, and next year ur a free agent ya know??
This article breaks it down pretty well. Says he got 11.8 base salary (tag was 10.1) with a chance of 200k in incentives.

Based on the article it says if he gets tagged next year, he would earn 14.16 million. So basically 2 year/26 mil guaranteed.

Eagles don’t have a rivalry with the Steelers. The first quarter of the Giants vs Jets matters here. The commentator was just talking about how big this game is and how Daboll was trying to downplay it all week.

Preseason doesn’t matter. The commentator, who works for a network trying to sell ad space, is obviously going to tell you it’s a “big game.” It isn’t. You know it isn’t. You are you kidding?

Back
Top Bottom