OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

No question

Don't let the loser Pats on here fans tell you otherwise

IMG_3004.gif

Dustin Hopkins was drafted by the Bills in the 6th round but never kicked for them.

I forgot who their kicker was but sat behind him and was traded to Washington. Was their kicker for 6 years and part of last year. Chargers picked him up last year and is their current kicker.

Sister went to high school with him. Was kicking 65 yard field goals and pretty much kicked them to the Texas state championship game that year.

This article breaks it down pretty well. Says he got 11.8 base salary (tag was 10.1) with a chance of 200k in incentives.

Based on the article it says if he gets tagged next year, he would earn 14.16 million. So basically 2 year/26 mil guaranteed.

So almost an extra 2 mil guaranteed. Good for him. I’m interested why he didn’t include a void in being tagged next year since they can do that.

Saquon got nothing, embarrassing.

So almost an extra 2 mil guaranteed. Good for him. I’m interested why he didn’t include a void in being tagged next year since they can do that.

Saquon got nothing, embarrassing.
I was wondering if that language could be included in the contract (about not being able to get tagged again).

Saquon was all huffin n puffin about what he was gonna do and hold out and blah blah blah just to sign 1 week later.

I was wondering if that language could be included in the contract (about not being able to get tagged again).

Saquon was all huffin n puffin about what he was gonna do and hold out and blah blah blah just to sign 1 week later.

Yes, you can sign a deal preventing you from being tagged next year. He gets better money than anyone else if he does get tagged so maybe that’s enough for him.

and wasnt even racing a speed guy..

ridley was a 4.66 guy predraft.. people don’t get how fast these dudes are
4.66 ain’t NFL fast.

But for regular humanity it’s blazing.

Reminds me of Shelly Ann running at the parents race :rofl:

Kevin was actually kind of moving in the clip. The average adult male probably running like 6.0 flat.

4.66 ain’t NFL fast.

But for regular humanity it’s blazing.

Reminds me of Shelly Ann running at the parents race :rofl:

Kevin was actually kind of moving in the clip. The average adult male probably running like 6.0 flat.

man I showed up to my nephew’s first track meet at his preschool.. so his like actual school he’ll do grade 1, 2, etc in

I was in some slides and my sis didn’t want to do the parents race

and it was just funny seeing parents showing up making a big deal about running this thing and me who actually use to sprint dusted them in some slides

grant cohn is a member of the local press who, along with his father, have made a name for themselves by criticizing every move made by the 49ers. no team is above being scrutinized but you can tell when someone makes it their primary and only MO

this clown just wanted an opportunity to make something about himself. trey made $28 million in two years. the way the situation has panned out absolutely sucks but to compare it to “prison” and make trey seem downtrodden is laughable

NFL trying to save face after wanting to resume the game five minutes after Damar Hamlin almost died?

For a preseason game makes sense, doubt it continues when the games actually matter.

but it does just show how pointless preseason games are for the most part

i get having maybe 1 or max 2.. but you’d be better off showing the joint practices or something

but I assume more preseason gets cut when they try to go to 18 games

Back
Top Bottom