OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Now that rams have their first and other picks, they shoulda just gutted the roster and trade all those guys one time

kupp included

those-are-the-facts-its-just-facts (1).gif

Prefer Walker...had him last season...that's the unfortunate part of drafting in your hometown league that happens to be 70% Hawks fans.
Yeah feel like years prior my local league everyone was skittish of Hawks players besides a couple. Will probably be different this year :lol:

I dont know how we got here, but my friend is relying on Charbonnet, Rachaad White, and the Commanders tandem of Robinson/Gibson at RB.

Glass half full….

Assuming it’s ppr charbonette will definitely have a role catching passes… and if Kenneth gets hurt you have yourself a legit rb1.. and we all know Pete loves to run the ball, so there’s carries to go around…

Rachaad my friend is grabbing late in every draft if I can…the “experts” are saying he’s got no competition and will get a high volume of work…will that translate? We’ll see with that oline in shambles, but it’s low risk high reward if he does boom…

Big talent(charbonette) and high volume (Rachaad) are two of the things my friend targets every time..

Tyree is a physical freak. Hope he can put it all together cause the potential is there

Teams will negate that bull rush IMMEDIATELY. Dude was no moves, dexterity or bend. He’s using straight power rushes right now, that will not cut it. The first okay he doesn’t even go after the QB :lol: :lol:

Largest I’ve ever played was 14.. thin pickings to say the least.. but very competitive I fw it…

Back
Top Bottom