OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

yeah we've got guys out. likely that one of two the two dudes we just traded for could start :lol:

1693253734052.gif

Im in Chi and I watch all Browns games at a bar or through my iptv box which has Sunday ticket, it’s 99% reliable but obviously on a delay from live tv

With youtube tv at 72.99 a month and Sunday ticket at $250 ($100 dollar off code with fanduel bet), can you split it between 5 people, cause i saw up to 5
Folks can be in family plan? But i also saw that only 2 others can watch sunday ticket outside the home?

How everyone else doing this?

Im in Chi and I watch all Browns games at a bar or through my iptv box which has Sunday ticket, it’s 99% reliable but obviously on a delay from live tv

With youtube tv at 72.99 a month and Sunday ticket at $250 ($100 dollar off code with fanduel bet), can you split it between 5 people, cause i saw up to 5
Folks can be in family plan? But i also saw that only 2 others can watch sunday ticket outside the home?

How everyone else doing this?
Unlimited streams within the physical household, and an additional 2 concurrent streams outside the household. So only 2 of your “family members” can watch it outside of the house.

If you don’t care about the local broadcast games you can bypass YTTV and get Sunday Ticket through YT Primetime channels. It costs $100 more upfront but you wouldn’t be paying that $72 a month for YTTV.

Back
Top Bottom