OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Watched part of that Undisputed clip and not sure how I feel about the 4 man crew format. Also they using the same small *** desk that Skip and Shannon used?!?!

Glass half full….

Assuming it’s ppr charbonette will definitely have a role catching passes… and if Kenneth gets hurt you have yourself a legit rb1.. and we all know Pete loves to run the ball, so there’s carries to go around…

Rachaad my friend is grabbing late in every draft if I can…the “experts” are saying he’s got no competition and will get a high volume of work…will that translate? We’ll see with that oline in shambles, but it’s low risk high reward if he does boom…

Big talent(charbonette) and high volume (Rachaad) are two of the things my friend targets every time..

That's kinda the thought process I pigeonholed myself into. I'm pretty good with RB waiver picks up...my team sinks or swims at QB though. Fields needs to be Hurts 2.0. That's where all my money went and stacking up at WR. If anything, I'll have trade value at WR.

That's enough friends talk for me tho, but GL to everyone's friends this season.

Last edited:
"last time we spin yo *** for confusion boy rap life"

damn-thats-deep.gif

Caught a bit of Undisputed

Looks like a big cluster ****. Too many talking heads and show needs a moderator. Where’s Jenny Taft?

1) McSorely released...so Cunningham made the team (i assume) :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
2) Stafford's wife is the one who told the world he's having a boomer meltdown? good lord she sucks as a person :lol:

Would have been nice seeing him with AR but get away from Irsay, he’s a POS

Back
Top Bottom