OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUU

Zappe AND Cunningham waived :lol:

Colt Mccoy gotta be the guy. or Hoyer again :lol:
but this means no immediate competition to keep Mac hungry. and we need a backup that's READY to play

Last edited:

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUU

Zappe has been waived :lol:

Colt Mccoy gotta be the guy. or Hoyer again :lol:
but this means no immediate competition to keep Mac hungry. and we need a backup that's READY to play

belichick-dog-042420-ftrjpg_1sj66i24c8dx41r8s1u3jz6smn.jpg

Not sure what their top offer was but it's definitely not going to be better now that he can't play until October.

Can he not play? I thought that was more of a beef between him and Indy. Don’t know what the hell they expected if he can’t play

Can he not play? I thought that was more of a beef between him and Indy. Don’t know what the hell they expected if he can’t play

I’m hearing he’s healing up from a clean up surgery that’s why he’s on pup.

Who knows tho. coltfanb coltfanb Still around this mf to enlighten us??

Many were high on Malik after that one preseason game :lol:

I swear every year they cut their entire QB room except the starter and then sign Hoyer

Anybody watching the new lineup of Undisputed, with Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson and Richard Sherman?

what an undisputed cluster funk.

You got what you wanted Skip…Shannon gone.😂😂😂😂

Jerry Jones once passed on Randy Moss when we had an aging Michael Irvin. Irvin literally retired in 1999. Randy drafted in 1998.

Drafted 25 year old Terrence Newman at #5 in 2003.

Passed on Ed Reed in 2002 for Roy No-cover-skills Williams.

Dude passed on two HOF safeties in back to back years. Ed in 2002, Polamalu in 2003.

Drafted TACO CHARLTON at #28….TJ Watt went 30th.

Drafted a LINEBACKER with NECK issues Vander Esch

Drafted BOBBY CARPENTER in 2006 over Antonio Cromartie, Jonathan Joseph and Nick Mangold.

Bobby went 18th, Cromartie went 19th…

Again, Jerry Jones drafted a linebacker with neck injuries in the first round.

That’s who he is man. Dude makes some of the most ridiculous early round picks that you can imagine.

We also drafted Felix Jones in the first round of 2008… Duane Brown, Calais Campbell and Desean Jackson all went after him.

I have a MILLION grievances with this team

Jerry probably would’ve had one more SB ring had he not been so egotistical.

Do white people have a version of “smart dumb n_” like us black folks have? Because if they do, whatever their version is, it’s Jerry Jones. :rofl:

Sheesh :emoji_joy: :emoji_fire:

Back
Top Bottom