OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

But you can say this about 25+ QBs

At least he got that extension from Dallas
The comparison was only between those two.
everyone got their problems.. maybe give dak a little more credit cause he gotta deal with jerruh

but you saying a whole lot that ain’t going stop the white dak and black Kirk jokes

I prefer my jokes to be rooted in some truth lol Like I said though, yall got it :lol:

I prefer my jokes to be rooted in some truth lol Like I said though, yall got it :lol:

1693329262498.gif

Jerry Jones once passed on Randy Moss when we had an aging Michael Irvin. Irvin literally retired in 1999. Randy drafted in 1998.

Drafted 25 year old Terrence Newman at #5 in 2003.

Passed on Ed Reed in 2002 for Roy No-cover-skills Williams.

Dude passed on two HOF safeties in back to back years. Ed in 2002, Polamalu in 2003.

Drafted TACO CHARLTON at #28….TJ Watt went 30th.

Drafted a LINEBACKER with NECK issues Vander Esch

Drafted BOBBY CARPENTER in 2006 over Antonio Cromartie, Jonathan Joseph and Nick Mangold.

Bobby went 18th, Cromartie went 19th…

Again, Jerry Jones drafted a linebacker with neck injuries in the first round.

That’s who he is man. Dude makes some of the most ridiculous early round picks that you can imagine.

We also drafted Felix Jones in the first round of 2008… Duane Brown, Calais Campbell and Desean Jackson all went after him.

I have a MILLION grievances with this team

Jerry probably would’ve had one more SB ring had he not been so egotistical.

Do white people have a version of “smart dumb n_” like us black folks have? Because if they do, whatever their version is, it’s Jerry Jones. :rofl:

Again, Jerry Jones drafted a linebacker with neck injuries in the first round.

That’s who he is man. Dude makes some of the most ridiculous early round picks that you can imagine.

We also drafted Felix Jones in the first round of 2008… Duane Brown, Calais Campbell and Desean Jackson all went after him.

I have a MILLION grievances with this team

Jerry probably would’ve had one more SB ring had he not been so egotistical.

Do white people have a version of “smart dumb n_” like us black folks have? Because if they do, whatever their version is, it’s Jerry Jones. :rofl:

whenever I think about obvious things the nfl should be doing Im reminded the power jerruh has

dude could spend the money and have the bests minds in the room, but his ego won’t allow someone else to get the credit

like with the lakers you can see the issues with the kids and the money they’re working with vs other team owners

but jerruh just chooses this dumb shh

Draft, Monday after football Sunday, Tuesday AM after MNF...a W or L literally made your next morning. Ahhh...the good ol days. :lol:

Man I was talking CASH MONEY when the Dolphins played my Cowboys on thanksgiving. Mannnnn Jason Taylor single handedly won that game. They blew us out by 20th. I think that’s when he started doing his jumpman logo celebration.

Went to school owed 2 Homies like $10 each. They clowned me man

Whooped us 40-21

Last edited:
whenever I think about obvious things the nfl should be doing Im reminded the power jerruh has

dude could spend the money and have the bests minds in the room, but his ego won’t allow someone else to get the credit

like with the lakers you can see the issues with the kids and the money they’re working with vs other team owners

but jerruh just chooses this dumb shh

Yeah bro. Some players you just know are going to be overdrafted and before some players who are obviously better.

I’d rather draft a solid/rotation player who won’t be a complete liability as opposed to a dude who has bust written all over him. Be back drafting the same position the next season.

Last edited:
Yeah bro. Some players you just know are going to be overdrafted and before some players who are obviously better.

me and 651akathepaul 651akathepaul always mention in here how obvious it is that the league shoild have staggered starts to their games you always got something going and then things woild just natural flow into each other

or evenly splitting the 1 and 4 games so if they’re are only 2 and both are bad you ain’t checking out.. least you got more options

but some shh just seems so obvious and then I’m reminded of the dumb stuff that gets said by known power players.. like jerruh having all the evidence on McCarthy, but hiring him because they drank together.. or how long it took him to move Garrett.. or the zeke move

Back
Top Bottom