OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Buffalo Giants

How many players and coaches we got from Buffalo? Crazy to copy and paste from a team that hasn’t even reached the Super Bowl.

Nah. I've seen this ep of black mirror. :smh:
Bro that is exactly what I thought of

IMG_0687.gif

Last edited:
Now imagine if Kirk had Dak's O-line and wasn't getting speared every time he dropped back :lol:

dak aint had “dak‘s oline“ since his rookie year

you can look up the guys they lost after his rookie year

you can look up when fredericks retired because medical issues

you can look up the amount of games missed by Tyrion smith.. can look up when la’el Collins left and games he has missed

dak aint had “dak‘s oline“ since his rookie year

you can look up the guys they lost after his rookie year

you can look up when fredericks retired because medical issues

you can look up the amount of games missed by Tyrion smith.. can look up when la’el Collins left and games he has missed
Dak also hasn't been the most hit and rushed QB in the league for the last couple of seasons. Kirk got sacked the most in his career last season all while getting 13 wins with a last place defense. He also has the most 15yd plus passes against the blitz.

I'll let yall continue to run with Dak comparison narrative though :lol:

Dak also hasn't been the most hit and rushed QB in the league for the last couple of seasons. Kirk got sacked the most in his career last season all while getting 13 wins with a last place defense. He also has the most 15yd plus passes against the blitz.

I'll let yall continue to run with Dak comparison narrative though :lol:

everyone got their problems.. maybe give dak a little more credit cause he gotta deal with jerruh

but you saying a whole lot that ain’t going stop the white dak and black Kirk jokes

Back
Top Bottom