OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin O’Connell deserves some consideration
Numerous unexpectedly strong teams this year; it's prudent to wait until the year's end to accurately determine who is more deserving. Currently, Dan Campbell must be considered in the running.

*Yawn*

Is this supposed to be a groundbreaking revelation? Been hearing this for weeks. We get it.

1699906423009.gif

Look if you told me before the season that we’d be 6-3 heading into the bye, I’d say sign me up. The goal is to get into the playoffs. We’ll see who is truly elite once we get there.

look, I only care about the dolphins when y’all play the pats

aint my fault your team got hit with a stray about something nfc East related

That’s cool of Ryan to claim HOF but let’s not act like WSU has some surplus of great QBs in their history. Their top 5 have been:

Connor Halliday
Gardiner Minshew
Luke Falk
Jack Thompson
Ryan Leaf

as much love as CJ Stroud deserves, lets also give Demeco Ryans his flowers too. He deserves Coach of the Year consideration.

That AFC South gonna be interesting down the stretch.

All these young QBs :pimp:

Once Vrabel is gone and the titans can get a coach who doesn’t coach like it’s the 1910 and the players are still wearing leather helmets it’ll be even more competitive

That safety in good position though. Once the ball travels there with trajectory, that’s a possible interception
Was going to say the same thing. That safety is in good position to make a play on that pass by the time the ball gets there.

That’s cool of Ryan to claim HOF but let’s not act like WSU has some surplus of great QBs in their history. Their top 5 have been:

Connor Halliday
Gardiner Minshew
Luke Falk
Jack Thompson
Ryan Leaf
Let him talk his **** especially in a clap back. Being recognized as one of the best athletes for your alma mater is a noteworthy athletic accomplishment especially at the D-I level.

Even the most casual NFL fan that has caught any draft coverage in the past 20 years knows Leaf is synonymous with “bust” and nowhere near Canton.

Right now, on November 13th, 2023, are you taking Trevor Lawrence or CJ Stroud as your franchise quarterback?

Strictly the two players in a vaccuum. I don't want to hear about Urban Meyer.

Let him talk his **** especially in a clap back. Being recognized as one of the best athletes for your alma mater is a noteworthy athletic accomplishment especially at the D-I level.

Even the most casual NFL fan that has caught any draft coverage in the past 20 years knows Leaf is synonymous with “bust” and nowhere near CaCanton.
Defending oneself is acceptable. He was a good college QB, drafted #2 in the NFL, a noteworthy accomplishment even if it didn't pan out as expected. However, poking lighthearted fun at the HOF claim is fair. He omitted crucial context, leading to questioning. Making a playful comparison, it's akin to asking for my D1 accomplishments, as a Major League HOF might humorously critique that statement.

Right now, on November 13th, 2023, are you taking Trevor Lawrence or CJ Stroud as your franchise quarterback?

Strictly the two players in a vaccuum. I don't want to hear about Urban Meyer.
CJ seems to have fewer weapons than Trevor, yet he's performing better in yr 1. If I had to decide now, CJ is likely the better pick. Time will tell if this assessment holds up.

Defending oneself is acceptable. He was a good college QB, drafted #2 in the NFL, a noteworthy accomplishment even if it didn't pan out as expected. However, poking lighthearted fun at the HOF claim is fair. He omitted crucial context, leading to questioning. Making a playful comparison, it's akin to asking for my D1 accomplishments, as a Major League HOF might humorously critique that statement.
Do you bruh.

Do you bruh.
You made an extra effort to defend his honor and even questioned me about D1 accomplishments, yet all of us critique players all the time. Just pointing out the facts.

I know you won't be critiquing anyone anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom