OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made an extra effort to defend his honor and even questioned me about D1 accomplishments, yet all of us critique players all the time. Just pointing out the facts.

I know you won't be critiquing anyone anytime soon.

99% of the people that read that knew he wasn’t talking about the Pro Football HOF. To think Leaf was trying to make people think that is laughable cause no one has shi on Ryan Leaf like Ryan Leaf.

He listed all his accolades and that’s a damn good accolade.

Let’s not forget, mad people thought Leaf was better than Peyton entering that draft.

He was slow the last time we had him.

Also weird bc he has no tie to KOC, Flores, or Kwesi.

99% of the people that read that knew he wasn’t talking about the Pro Football HOF. To think Leaf was trying to make people think that is laughable cause no one has shi on Ryan Leaf like Ryan Leaf.

He listed all his accolades and that’s a damn good accolade.

Let’s not forget, mad people thought Leaf was better than Peyton entering that draft.
No surprise, we all knew he wasn't talking about the NFL HOF, but the mystery was which HOF he meant. Casual fans aren't usually considering the College HOF, let alone a school HOF. Not sure why this is still being dragged out.

He said it best himself ...

Regardless, he turned out to be a bust, like other players before and after him. Whether they excelled in college or not, their performance in the majors didn't live up to expectations, and that's okay. People often want to retaliate because they've made it and believe they're beyond criticism, but everyone faces critique.

You made an extra effort to defend his honor and even questioned me about D1 accomplishments, yet all of us critique players all the time. Just pointing out the facts.

I know you won't be critiquing anyone anytime soon.
I’ll continue to defend college-specific HOFers and critiquing bum *** Herbert as I see fit, good sir.

He can fire back all he wants but it doesn’t change the fact he was a complete failure in the NFL, which is what the person pointed out. That’s awesome he seems to be getting his life back though and I applaud him for that.

I’ll continue to defend college-specific HOFers and critiquing bum *** Herbert as I see fit, good sir.
🤣 Yet Herbert has done for the Charges what people hoped Leaf did. 🤣

With that said, do you rather be a WSU "HOF" or a successful NFL QB? 🤔

Although not technically a lie, you're well aware that's far from a Hall of Fame-level achievement.

It's akin to claiming I've been voted the best cook in my neck of the woods, which happens to be my household and my kids.
If youre Phillip Rivers tho that's a grip of people

Tank Dell saving that TD after CJ’s INT
IMG_5764.gif

So Miami … you can’t still respect Lebron enough to not name call? :lol: Lebron claims to have renounced his fandom after Jerruh threatened to cut players who knelt

I was coming around to him these last few years until he recently said he never needed the Heat, then doubled down on it. That means he’s now double dead to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom