OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, both are team screwed either way and potential playoff runs ended before they started

Chiefs/Eagles again in SB and whole lot of Long Back AKA Taylor Swift and Momma Kelce allllll in thaaaaa videeeeeooooooss

Onto 2024

Theres still time to edit this soft *** post
Sure thing keyboard warrior.
32E97A13-033D-4F16-8AEF-A04E1B7F59D8.gif

Ya mans restored the feeling first, we just keeping the same energy.

In all seriousness, szn been brutal for injuries all around

IMG_3309.jpeg
right, pointing out that the franchise who traded it all and guaranteed the contract of a serial sexual assaulter is the same as celebrating injuries.

But this might be the highlight of y’all fandom as Browns fans so I’ll just ignore it.

lol taking nothing personal. asked a question/made a comment and you started letting shots off. so again who's in whose feelings? :lol:

right, pointing out that the franchise who traded it all and guaranteed the contract of a serial sexual assaulter is the same as celebrating injuries.

But this might be the highlight of y’all fandom as Browns fans so I’ll just ignore it.

nah the highlight was last Sunday and the opener vs ya 🤷🏽‍♂️

But who cares, szn is over, we just poppin s***
Now

Oh since you worried about franchise giving deals to scumbags? Didn’t ya franchise give contract extension and draft this guy?

But then again Browns got a statue of Jim
brown and we know his history with hitting females too

IMG_3310.jpeg

Rinse. Repeat. The entirety of your Browns fandom. It was over before it started.
not denying that but don’t pop off like you the chiefs or pats cause you LOST in the AFC chip and SB recently

Lets not forget ya slightly less pathetic than Cleveland. From 1990-2020 Browns actually have more playoff wins than Cinci which is a sad count of 2 wins lmaoo

Mans acting like Cinci is the pats dynasty, ya poop just like us, pipe down

not denying that but don’t pop off like you the chiefs or pats cause you LOST in the AFC chip and SB recently

Lets not forget ya slightly less pathetic than Cleveland. From 1990-2020 Browns actually have more playoff wins than Cinci which is a sad count of 2 wins lmaoo

Mans acting like he a fan of the pats dynasty, ya poop just like us, pipe down
Browns fans are even the worst at talking ****. Fitting. You haven’t made the playoffs in 20 years. You’d sign Rae Carruth right now if it meant you could know how that feels. Loser franchise.

We won a playoff game before them as well in 2020, they last playoff win was 1990 till Burrow got there in 21

Anyway this a mid off between 2 historically horrible franchises

I admit my team is poop and is worst franchise in sports but homie acts like his team
Was the 90’s cowboys and is the model
Of how a franchise should be ran. He should be happy his broke boi owner Mike Brown even paid Burrow

Note, this all started because these dudes were celebrating an injury in defense of their serial sexual assaulter QB. Literally could give a **** about whose franchise is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom