OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love #SMASHMOUTH football debate. I'm legit have a 😁 on my face seeing the amazing work everyone put in. Thank you so much for everything.

I wish I could have pride in my team. What am I supposed to say? “Bro if Tannehill didn’t get hurt we’d be winning the division!”

I don’t celebrate injuries but if that clown doesn’t come back this szn mind your bidness when you see me smiling

Any chance Titans release Tannehill?

Id take him to be Browns qb rest of the way, he got playoff exp, or do i not want those problems and better off letting DTR develop ?

Titans fans chime in

chiefs are clear cut favorites to win it all. Not an ounce of underdog in their identity

eagles still got 9ers, lions and cowboys all chugging along

meanwhile chiefs just sitting there watching other afc teams lose multiple important people on a weekly basis (on top of the bills imploding)

1700324426847.gif

Any chance Titans release Tannehill?

Id take him to be Browns qb rest of the way, he got playoff exp, or do i not want those problems and better off letting DTR develop ?

Titans fans chime in

I’ll pay for his plane ticket.

Dude will throw 3-4 picks in a playoff game and laugh on the sidelines

Certified loser

I wish some people would just realize that a lot of defensive lineman/Edge rushers and linebackers are just GOOD. It’s hard trying to contain the Myles Garrett’s, TJ Watts, Aaron Donald’s, etc.

Empty sets or one back set, throwing 40+ times, sacks are going to happen.

The NFL is a pass happy league now. To think dudes aren’t gong to get sacked when they throw 40-50+ is unrealistic.

Andrew Luck had 600+ attempts 3 times and 500+ twice

Last edited:
I wish some people would just realize that a lot of defensive lineman/Edge rushers and linebackers are just GOOD.

The NFL is a pass happy league now. To think dudes aren’t gong to get sacked when they throw 40-50+ is unrealistic.
O line play is also terrible all over the league right now, they haven’t adjusted to the new pass rushers …And like you said throwing a lot x horrible protection is an easy recipe for sacks n getting the QB banged up

O line play is also terrible all over the league right now, they haven’t adjusted to the new pass rushers …And like you said throwing a lot x horrible protection is an easy recipe for sacks n getting the QB banged up

Bruh Roquan Smith bulldozed Joe Mixon :lol: :lol: :lol:. And Roquan like 235lbs. Those dudes who be 270+ with a full head of steam, running 4.6 40s. These offensive linemen can’t handle that for 50+ snaps

Lions get the #1 seed they make the Superbowl. #2 they make the NFC championship game

Can't see them going into Philly or San Francisco and getting a W in January though

Lions get the #1 seed they make the Superbowl. #2 they make the NFC championship game

Can't see them going into Philly or San Francisco and getting a W in January though

goff outdoors in Philly in January would not be ideal

but if dude could stay in a dome the whole playoffs, could be another bree/saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom