OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lions get the #1 seed they make the Superbowl. #2 they make the NFC championship game

Can't see them going into Philly or San Francisco and getting a W in January though
dont be scared of the techies in Santa Clara and the weather usually aint that bad in January. Can’t say the same for Philly tho :lol:

Home Field is a bigger advantage for Philly than Santa Clara IMO. and I dont mean that as a knock on the Niners but the north east is legit playoff weather in comparison to northern california. we could be talkin about a 30 degree difference, at minimum.

Two weeks in a row Josh Jacobs has been fined for a standard play for a RB. Ridiculous.

I knew he was gone be fined for that play. It’s amazing how they get fined for actions that they weren’t penalized for on the field.

The NFL is ridiculous

IMG_6941.jpeg

Hello, ever since Taylor started dating Travis I became a Chiefs fan, started listening to the Kelce brother podcast, and replaced the goings ons of Kim K with that of Britt Mahomes.

And I just wanted to say, KC, its really fun being a Chiefs fan!

Its like being a Lakers fan with no hate, and even if theres hate, Patrick is so great, that the hate doesnt matter!

I even found out my childhoods bestfreinds family is from Kansas City!

Can you believe that? Thank you Taylor, Thank you KC!

Sincerely,

Fan since Sept 24th.

If any Eagles fans can explain what the **** I’m reading:

IMG_1761.jpeg

basically league was going through all shh and released dude was never officially released from the team and notified the team

but he got suspended early for weed and then went to the CFL

I knew he was gone be fined for that play. It’s amazing how they get fined for actions that they weren’t penalized for on the field.

The NFL is ridiculous

Yeah that shouldn’t even be allowed. I understand if there was a punch or something dirty found after the game that the refs missed and you get fined for that, but lowering your shoulder? Lawd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom