OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD ******* NIGHT VIKES

BRONCOS WE SO BYKE AND RED HOT 🥵

LETS RIDEEEEEE

3E008023-FBEA-4176-9B99-A34BD3AAD234.jpeg

Kirk would've won us the game. I love Dobbs but I hate how quickly people try to invalidate peoples' careers. Last year, people said Russ was a fraud and had the worst contract ever. This year Kirk goes down, Dobbs comes in and all you hear is "Dobbs is already better than Kirk." I hate how reactionary sports fans are sometimes.

Kirk would've won us the game. I love Dobbs but I hate how quickly people try to invalidate peoples' careers. Last year, people said Russ was a fraud and had the worst contract ever. This year Kirk goes down, Dobbs comes in and all you hear is "Dobbs is already better than Kirk." I hate how reactionary sports fans are sometimes.

You know this game was in prime time right?

Who has said that? I haven't seen it one time in here.
Most of us have applauded Dobbs for stepping up in such a short time with the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom