OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has said that? I haven't seen it one time in here.
Most of us have applauded Dobbs for stepping up in such a short time with the team.
My apologies for the confusion. There's discourse that goes on outside of NT. Reddit, Twitter, other forums etc. There are cats who literally tried to discredit Kirk's win streak this season by saying anyone can produce in KoC's system, this was said after the victory last week.

Still looking for that Viking fan that talking spicy about the Lions 6 weeks ago 👀
LeBron-James-in-Lakers-vs-Pacers-1.jpg

TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga & 651akathepaul 651akathepaul

Last edited:
Lions barely won 2 weeks in a row so it's not the time to be beating your chest about them. They're already showing signs of inevitably doing Lions things. FOH :lol:

Philly fans have to be the most insufferable fanbase in sports. Even on here y'all annoying. I wish nothing but bad fortune on your franchise and I pray to God every night that the fluke ring y'all won with Foles is the last one y'all will see for at least 50 years.

chappelle-playahaters.gif

What a game, I get that you have to take the field goal but man feel like we ran too much with the lead in the 4th. No way you can assume you holding any team to no tds on the roard. This aint Zach....

Also, there had to be a call to limit screens even if it meant less safety help on the backend, felt like we allowed it too easily, there were 3 minutes left not 30 seconds....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom