OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Pump the brakes and try to win the division for a change….”

They’re 8-2 leading the division. I think they’re trying :lol:

Same thing has happened to the Eagles, Chiefs, 49ers, etc this season. Good teams find ways to win when they’re not playing well.

i want to say yes, but even the niner homer in me can say that the niners have not won games where they weren't playing their best brand of football or weren't leading in the game. had a real shot at winning against cleveland, but those viking and bengal games were ugly losses.

niners haven't won a one-possession game this season. they would've beat the rams by 10 if not for a last second FG. they're a top 5 team and i'm not complaining about them blowing out opponents, but shanahan going into one-dimensional playcalling when they're down makes me nervous

Yea with plenty of football left and 2 of those games against the Vikes. Anything could happen in the next month and change, especially with the Lions :lol:

We'll see in a few weeks. They play twice in a 3 week span. Injuries are decimating the Vikes right now so pray the Lions don't get hit with them soon like other teams are.

Over Half of the 22 opening night starters have missed games and half the secondary is on IR.

go chiefs

tumblr_mph8g109Al1s30nkfo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom