OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to be in Dallas because Dak hasn’t had a receiver with a huge catch radius that catches everything since Dez left

pitts has to be looking at his situation in atlanta and be thinking about how much money he’s leaving on the table playing with such an anemic offense.

atlanta has him under contract for another season yeah? i could see them trading him for draft capital before he walks in FA

1700512273009.gif

Same thing has happened to the Eagles, Chiefs, 49ers, etc this season. Good teams find ways to win when they’re not playing well.
I remember when the Vikes were winning all those one score games last season and people were saying the opposite. Funny how that works :lol:

I remember when the Vikes were winning all those one score games last season and people were saying the opposite. Funny how that works :lol:
But weren’t the majority of those wins one score games that were won in spite of y’all’s defense? I mean 11 of the Vike’s 13 wins last year were one score games. You’re pointing out a handful of games where the Lions as a team struggled, yet pulled through.

I get they’re an in division rival, but to act as if there isn’t a difference there is kind of a reach.

Yall deadass had a negative point differential on the season. We played two close games in a row you and are comparing to that entire fraudulent season last year.

You lost at home to Daniel Jones with the season on the line.

And yall beating your chest about a team that hasn't looked that dominant either. No team has looked dominant this year if we're keeping it real. Everyone looks beatable.

Pump your brakes and actually try to win the division for a change before you act like the Lions are some world beaters :lol:

And yall beating your chest about a team that hasn't looked that dominant either. No team has looked dominant this year if we're keeping it real. Everyone looks beatable.

Pump your brakes and actually try to win the division for a change before you act like the Lions are some world beaters :lol:

This year's Lions aren't world beaters. Like you said there is no dominant team.

But they better than them **** *** Vikings this year and last year

We'll see in a few weeks. They play twice in a 3 week span. Injuries are decimating the Vikes right now so pray the Lions don't get hit with them soon like other teams are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom